X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lady_banjo
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife
    You can go online and check the balance of your Starbucks card. Go to http://www.starbucks.com/default.asp and register your card. You can PM me the number, I can put some on it if you need. You can also check your balance there. :)
    Unswydd, I would also like to contribute to that!

Leave a comment:

• teach
    replied
    So great to have you here even for a few minutes. Take care.

Leave a comment:

• lady_banjo
    replied
    Unswydd, you'll surely be missed. Will look forward to hearing from you again soon! Godspeed....

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Free meals always welcome!

You can go online and check the balance of your Starbucks card. Go to http://www.starbucks.com/default.asp and register your card. You can PM me the number, I can put some on it if you need. You can also check your balance there. :)

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
    Lordy, we miss you! Can I augment your "access" card to Starbucks?
    Very nice to offer wife. I'm still waiting to hear from my brother about piggybacking off the church and that should be this week so maybe I'll get an extra blessing and won't have to go to Starbucks for too much longer. I don't know how long I get to use the card I have but will continue to use it until I can't any longer.
    I'm at my brother's house right now for Sunday dinner. We, as a family get together every Sunday for dinner and it's really nice. Free meal! LOL :D

Leave a comment:

• waitnc
    replied
    Keep a low profile with your where abouts and we hope to see and hear from you from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• C141-B LOAD
    replied
    Hang In There.

things will turn around, just hang tough.

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Lordy, we miss you! Can I augment your "access" card to Starbucks?

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Hey Guys! I'm on even if for a few minutes. I'm sitting over at Starbucks sipping a carmel Latte and nibbling on banana bread. AWESOME! One of our own helped with this so I could get on line once in a while. I sure do miss being here! I truely didn't realize how much I had gotten attached to you'al and how much I would miss it but I am attached and I do miss it! LOL I've taken this time off to do some work at the farmhouse and start walking. I'm up to 6 miles a day now and actually found a new and better way to the BOL! I'm stoked about that! If tshtf I now have a more secluded way to get to the BOL with out too many seeing me. It's really exciting to me! I can even pull a sled or a wagon with my critters in it and my stuff. The other way I would have had to cross 8 lanes of freeway and go through very populated areas. AWESOME!
    Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm glad we've got some new members too! This is great! Always room to learn more!
    Love ya'al!
    Unswydd!

Leave a comment:

• firemanphob
    replied
    Not gonna be the same without you here all the time. Stop in whenever possible. We'll be waiting for your posts.
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• leadslinger
    replied
    a few words

I have to say everybody said it all, I would like to say HEAR HEAR, will be wishing you the best. your so much fun to chat with. will miss you.:(

Leave a comment:

• pathfinder3081
    replied
    I'll keep you in my Prayers doll. Try to stay in touch with us.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    i really hope you can get wifi through the church!

Leave a comment:

• teach
    replied
    Take care and I continue to pray for things to get better.

Leave a comment:

• littleone1
    replied
    We will miss you! Good things will come your way. You will be kept in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X