Going off line tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang In There.

things will turn around, just hang tough.

Comment

Keep a low profile with your where abouts and we hope to see and hear from you from time to time.
      Waitnc

Comment

Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
        Lordy, we miss you! Can I augment your "access" card to Starbucks?
        Very nice to offer wife. I'm still waiting to hear from my brother about piggybacking off the church and that should be this week so maybe I'll get an extra blessing and won't have to go to Starbucks for too much longer. I don't know how long I get to use the card I have but will continue to use it until I can't any longer.
        I'm at my brother's house right now for Sunday dinner. We, as a family get together every Sunday for dinner and it's really nice. Free meal! LOL :D
        Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
        {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

Comment

Free meals always welcome!

You can go online and check the balance of your Starbucks card. Go to http://www.starbucks.com/default.asp and register your card. You can PM me the number, I can put some on it if you need. You can also check your balance there. :)
          "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

Unswydd, you'll surely be missed. Will look forward to hearing from you again soon! Godspeed....

Comment

So great to have you here even for a few minutes. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife
                You can go online and check the balance of your Starbucks card. Go to http://www.starbucks.com/default.asp and register your card. You can PM me the number, I can put some on it if you need. You can also check your balance there. :)
                Unswydd, I would also like to contribute to that!

Comment

Working...
                X