Free NRA 1 year membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free NRA 1 year membership

Hope this hasn't been posted yet, I did a search and couldn't find anything...
    NRA is offering free 1 year memberships (trial)... not sure how this differs from a standard membership, but I know it DOESN'T include the magazine...
    But it does offer an opportunity to stand and be counted... Washington watches the NRA numbers closely.

https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp

It's our constitution to defend...

Originally posted by hubste5 View Post
    Hope this hasn't been posted yet, I did a search and couldn't find anything...
    NRA is offering free 1 year memberships (trial)... not sure how this differs from a standard membership, but I know it DOESN'T include the magazine...
    But it does offer an opportunity to stand and be counted... Washington watches the NRA numbers closely.

https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp

It's our constitution to defend...
    Hubste5, it's here somewhere, I couldn't find it in search either. I applied and have already received my first mag.
    Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
    {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

Comment

Originally posted by unswydd View Post
      Hubste5, it's here somewhere, I couldn't find it in search either. I applied and have already received my first mag.
      sweet... didn't know it came with the magazine... I was already a member. I guess we can consider this a "bump" to the old thread.

Comment

got my membership card just the other day!
        "Be Excellent to Each Other"

Comment

Kewl! I've sent mine in and joined for another year. hehehehe, can't own a gun but by golly i'll stand for everyone elses right to.
          Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
          {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

Comment

If your a member now, you can add a year with this. I'm going to do a lifetime membership when mine runs out. in 2012.

If I'm still here.
            "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
            -Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
            X