X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lostinoz
    replied
    Originally posted by nicnap View Post
    I thought this was a survival and preparation site...why are you hawking KFC? That stuff will kill a pig! LOL. Thanks for the link; I am off to print my coupons now. :)
    Hey Nick, you have to be a REAL survivor to eat this stuff...:D Hey, it's a lunch on KFC.. :p

Leave a comment:

• nicnap
    replied
    I thought this was a survival and preparation site...why are you hawking KFC? That stuff will kill a pig! LOL. Thanks for the link; I am off to print my coupons now. :)

Leave a comment:

• Lostinoz
    replied
    Originally posted by unswydd View Post
    Poo,Poo! I'm at work and it won't let me print at all. Have to be an administrator to download the print thingy. Bummer! Out of ink at home.
    I'm sorry Unswydd. :(

Leave a comment:

• Lostinoz
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel View Post
    how did u print 4 copies, it only let me print 1
    D., whenever my print box pops up it asks how many copies and I selected 4. It says on the site that 4 are allowed. Did you right click on the link and select save target as and then click on open?

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Poo,Poo! I'm at work and it won't let me print at all. Have to be an administrator to download the print thingy. Bummer! Out of ink at home.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    how did u print 4 copies, it only let me print 1

Leave a comment:

• Lostinoz
    started a topic Free KFC Coupon

Free KFC Coupon

Hope this helps out in these hard economic times. :) You are allowed to print up to 4 copies.

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahsh...oupon-download

The Oprah Winfrey Show/Kentucky Grilled Chicken Two-Piece Meal Coupon
    Get two pieces of grilled chicken, two individual sides and a biscuit!

Limited Time Download

Coupon download available from 9 a.m. CDT on May 5, 2009, to 11:59 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2009. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC® locations in the United States from May 5, 2009 to May 19, 2009—excluding Mother's Day, May 10, 2009.
    Last edited by Lostinoz; 05-06-2009, 12:54 AM. Reason: added info
Working...
X