No announcement yet.

Free KFC Coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry you had a bad time of it Unbound.

Here is some info..

Questions About Redeeming Your Coupon?
    If you downloaded coupons and they were not accepted at a KFC restaurant:
    Please call 1-800-CALL-KFC.

A KFC Customer Service representative will assist you and also take the information about your experience and follow up with the restaurant.

We had no problems in our area and used all 4 of our coupons. I did hear of fights breaking out whenever the KFC restaurants said they were out of chicken.

Definitely call the company and complain because this is a legitimate promotion that just went very wrong in some areas.

Comment

Lostinoz,

I appreciate the information, Lostinoz. However, I am just going to kick myself in the pants and chalk it up to experience. I should have known better than to take the bait.

That said, I have no objections to using coupons that offer cheaper lunch or BOGOs (Buy One Get One). I've used those before and never had a problem with service or supply.
      "Apocalypse is by no means inevitable." --Jim Rice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinoz View Post
        I did hear of fights breaking out whenever the KFC restaurants said they were out of chicken.
        Hmmm. And those people weren't starving. I have had pictures of sharing a pot of beans. I may have to revise my pictures.
        "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
          Hmmm. And those people weren't starving. I have had pictures of sharing a pot of beans. I may have to revise my pictures.
          I know Wife! I never realized just how sheltered I have been! I never thought people would fight over chicken and never realized how horrible the situation is on the border. Just doesn't happen in my town, though it definitely could I guess. :(

Comment

i went back again today for lunch and asked for a breast and they gave me one. it was actual really good today. i might even go back for dinner.

Comment

Just saw a commercial by KFC regarding the redemption of coupons. The spokesman indicated they will no longer be able to accept the coupons...looks like they screwed up, huh?
              "Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions." "The things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Visinedrops View Post
                Just saw a commercial by KFC regarding the redemption of coupons. The spokesman indicated they will no longer be able to accept the coupons...looks like they screwed up, huh?
                They underestimated the power of the internet eh? ;) We still have had no problems here. My friends were all able to redeem their coupons with no problems. I did hear of a restaurant in Memphis that is only taking them on Monday and Tuesday, though.

Comment

Working...
                X