Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we getting ready for another war????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we getting ready for another war????

I have been watching and observing price increases being manufactured through man made inflation for some time now....and have come to realize that someone or some organization has been steering us towards another war....and I have been observing the tell tales by the shortage of raw materials and goods to the public as reflected by increased prices...meaning we enjoy less of that for which we work and or take risks in our occupations.

I do not think this is accidental.....but a deliberate man made plan..

Here from John Manyard Keynes quoting Lenin on inflation ....rising prices....

Lenin is said to have declared that the best way to destroy the Capitalist System was to debauch the currency. By a continuing process of inflation, Governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens. By this method they not only confiscate, but they confiscate arbitrarily; and, while the process impoverishes many, it actually enriches some. The sight of this arbitrary rearrangement of riches strikes not only at security, but at confidence in the equity of the existing distribution of wealth. Those to whom the system brings windfalls, beyond their deserts and even beyond their expectations or desires, become "profiteers," who are the object of the hatred of the bourgeoisie, whom the inflationism has impoverished, not less than of the proletariat. As the inflation proceeds and the real value of the currency fluctuates wildly from month to month, all permanent relations between debtors and creditors, which form the ultimate foundation of capitalism, become so utterly disordered as to be almost meaningless; and the process of wealth-getting degenerates into a gamble and a lottery.

Lenin was certainly right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of Society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose.

Now the reason I bring this up...is that prices for certain commodities are rising...and also the government has some time back passed over a trillion dollar budget and is going out into the only marketplace in existence and buying up goods and services......and removing from said marketplace...these goods and services....and it costs them nothing.

This whereas we must go out here and work...take risks ..in our occupations to get our goods and service's.

What I am saying is to take note of what is rapidly increasing in prices...and how it pertains to war and war materials..

Milk..meat..eggs,,,tires...batteries...steel...all metals....all going up in prices.

All of these fall under important war materials...]

Much of Milk is dried and so too eggs to keep and preserve it. Soo too certain meats..can be dried and vacuum sealed....to preserve it.

I do not believe there ever was a shortage of eggs...years back..I think this was a manufactured shortage and a huge volume of eggs was secretly removed from the marketplace and so put in storage for military uses.

I believe the same has been done with ammunition....as I am a reloader...and I know these raw materials did not just stop coming into our economy. Ammunition just stopped being available to the civilian marketplace and to reloaders as well. It became briefly available during the Trump Administration but now Under Biden it has become short again. This pattern awareness caused me to realize that Biden is Obama II. Same plan...same goals..but accelerated. Same usual suspects working behind the scenes so that few can see what is going on.

Here ...these links..

Tire Prices Going Up Again This Year And By Almost 30% (dsf.my)

Sugar Prices - 37 Year Historical Chart | MacroTrends

Stock Up on Breakfast Staples: New Report Says the Price of Eggs, Cereal, and Milk Are on the Rise
    (yahoo.com)

After a decade of declines, battery prices will increase in 2022, top analysts say (morningbrew.com)

When and why did car batteries become so much more expensive? - Quora

I could post more but this will suffice.

I am saying to the members here just be aware...of this as a pattern......

It is my belief that someone or some group out here is creating conditions wherein Americans will be taking first place risks in their occupations...but coming in second, third, and fourth place in our own country while someone plans to get us involved in another war...which will not benefit us as Americans...as a nation.

We will once again...be fighting for someone else's territories, profits, and with our finest blood and bring home no new spoils or territories.

The pattern is matching up for someone or some group removing huge quantities of resources and finished goods out of the American economy without most being aware of how or why it is being done...

You members decided for yourselves...and for your reasons...

Be Warned these Ishmaelites....who would con us into another war.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom​
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-18-2022, 08:18 PM.

Well for the first time since a long time the USA/Canada/Western Allies are fighting a proxy war, where all we do is ship munitions. Sure theres a few souls that join the Ukrainian Forces. It's a lot of money being thrown around to see their effectiveness, which means the newer block/generation get tuned up. It seems kinda like pre-WW II where all nations had these great toys but no real enemy. The there was an incident and it becomes a bar brawl with the lights turn off.

Comment

if we are it will be a nuclear one.

Comment

Putin keeps threatening nuclear weapons. With winter coming, cutting off Europe's fuel and NG will create serious problems.

Comment

Canada can't really help because out crime minister hasn't prepared for this, no east coast ports are capable of uploading to LNG Ships. we are forced to sell to the US who then sells/ upload through your ports.

Comment

The only reason the US has capable ports is they were leftover from a prior administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Tugaloo View Post
              The only reason the US has capable ports is they were leftover from a prior administration.
              I can remember when this shipyard built three Natural Gas Tankers....For the El Paso natural gas company. El Paso Boyd, El Paso
              Arzew, and El Paso Southern. And yes...during a prior administration.

Also, many nations and cities are very sensitive about offloading that big a volume of Natural Gas in their ports...should one of these huge Thermos bottles go up...and rightly so.

My Non Ishmaelite .02,
              Orangetom

Comment

Originally posted by Tugaloo View Post
                Putin keeps threatening nuclear weapons. With winter coming, cutting off Europe's fuel and NG will create serious problems.
                I don't quite believe this ......about nuclear weapons....

The reason I say this ...is because historically ...Russia has always known and counted on winter doing a lot of their work for them.

Nuclear is just more effective and convenient to keep people afraid and more easily controllable.....like Covid.....was used and misused to control people....like inflation is being used/misused for the same thing.

I think the nuclear fear mongers are here in the west.....and among our leadership ...who's main operating method is to manufacture bad guys to keep and maintain power over us....fear.....forever afraid...

I also believe many of the War Mongers..planners....designers are here in the west....from the UK west...and have been for over 100 years....manufacturing war and the bad guys to justify the next war....for profit and control.

How do I know this....???? It is simple.....
                Only Americans can be so naturally and giftedly stupid as to go to war over and over and over ad nauseum....and bring home no new spoils or territories. The victors are supposed to get the choicer of the spoils. Not the leftovers..

Americans never seem to catch on. Must be that television and or movie education replacing our natural thinking for us.

I also think Trump was in the process of collapsing that manufacturing bad guys MO and someone in the Deep State desperately needed to hang on to it...for future uses...over the Herd. The Deep State needs fear and desperation....over people...chaos manufacturing.

All Russia has to do is do nothing...and winter will do most of their work for them.

It is just how I think....and look at the history.....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
                Orangetom
                Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-18-2022, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Just able to keep a war economy going without the manpower cost. Remember just a few years in the 30's when this sort of stuff has happening? Dirty 30's economy crushed a couple of poor crop seasons, ours will be caused by the government insistence on less fertilizer and nitrogen to be used. Think LEND LEASE, all the stuff for a make believe free. Plausible or tinfoil hat time?. I'm right to be paranoid, but am l paranoid enough?
                  Last edited by Armyjimbo; 09-19-2022, 09:35 PM.

Comment

I doubt dimwitted Joe will lead us to war. He lacks the capacity.

That's Joe's idea of war.

Comment

the only war he handled was the fiasco of a withdrawal from AFG. The can't admit the open border is a total loss

Comment

I was just stunned by something in the news....

The Biden Administration is trying to test the loyalty of those in our Military..not by their oath to the Constitution but by their loyalty to a parties political persuasioin. This is a very very dangerous turn of events in leadership...to ready the Military to turn on it's own people...for their political belefs....

This is a very very dangerous road to go down and history is replete with this kind of Ishmaelite/Fallen precedent.

If so ...are we now setting up an American version of the Praetorian Guard...???

Be Warned these Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
                        Orangetom

Comment

OT, Nothing this administration does is stunning or amazing.

Remember Joe's “Disinformation Governance Board”
                          His choice to head the "Board"?
                          https://nypost.com/2022/05/18/good-r...ina-jankowicz/
                          https://nypost.com/2022/04/29/biden-...d-over-tiktok/

0bama's version was a civilian force of equal strength as our military..
                          Biden is 0bama's 3rd term.

This is the quickest, easiest and best way to get rid of liberals.

Comment

I think you are correct Tugaloo......
                            Ishmaelites run wild...

Orangetom
                            Not an Ishmaelite.

Comment

The local newspaper had a cartoon of Ukrainian tanks chasing retreating Russians. Meanwhile, Putin increases the number of draftees and sends more tanks.
                              More meat thrown into the meat grinder.

Comment

Working...
                              X