Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FDA Panel Votes No on Biden’s Booster Shot Plan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDA Panel Votes No on Biden’s Booster Shot Plan.

The Food and Drug Administration’s advisory committee voted unanimously in favor of booster doses of Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine for people aged 65 and above, and people at high risk of severe disease.

The vote came moments after the committee overwhelmingly rejected the FDA’s initial question, which asked it to consider a booster dose of Pfizer’s Covid-19 for all people aged 16 or older.

The decision amounts to a rejection of the White House plan announced last month, which would have rolled out Covid-19 booster doses for all Americans.
    https://www.barrons.com/articles/cov...of2&yptr=yahoo

It is a very good article and well worth reading.

Personally. I believe in the vaccine and the booster; if needed; however, I don't believe in Mr. Biden.

At the moment, US is beset by Delta. Looks like the 'different' Lambda which has wrought havoc down South America's West Coast has not made headway. But there are indications that is sufficiently different from both Alpha and Delta strains to out-flank both vaccination and post -infection immunity. So, even if you had Covid before Delta came along, even if you've caught and survived Delta, the Lambda may yet 'do a number' on you.

Please, unless you have acute medical reasons, get your two vaccine jabs. Either way, do not drop your guard...

Comment

I don't have acute medical reasons what so ever; all I did was quote the FDA's panel's statements. If you disagree, I'd recommend contacting them and explain how in your opinion they are wrong. Personally, IMO their medical qualifications are well beyond my pay grade and yes, YMMV. Perhaps, you can straighten the FDA's panel out??

As I stated before and often, I have not only had the first 2 shots, I had the booster, too.

BTW, COVID latest is mu..

I'm not being cold or cruel. The pro abortion proponents say it is my body; so, I believe it applies to the vaccinations, too. A good friend is an EMT and locally, he said all the COVID patients in the hospital were not vaccinated. As the vaccination protects us, I figure it is their body and their choice. I made my choices and I'll have to live with them and the same applies to them.

The only people I'm sympathetic to are those that for real medical conditions can't be vaccinated.

BTW, here is something rather interesting:
      https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/congress-exempt-vaccine-mandate/
      Why are some people exempt from Biden's vaccination mandate? In the US, supposedly all men (mankind) are created equal; so, why are some exempt or dare I say better than equal?

Comment

Here is something rather interesting. Gibraltar has achieved over 100% vaccinations. It is over 100% because Spanish workers who work in Gibraltar were also vaccinated. A reliable number is 99% of the local population has been vaccinated.

Anyhow, this is interesting and a search for Gibraltar, vaccination percentage and COVID will yield similar results.
        "Gibraltar: 100% Vaccinated – Corona Incidence is Going Through the Roof"
        https://www.europereloaded.com/gibra...ough-the-roof/

This article is a bit more politically oriented, it says the same.
        “Fully vaccinated” Gibraltar sees 2,500 percent increase in “covid” cases, prompting new lockdowns"
        According to reports, the number of new Chinese Virus cases in Gibraltar has increased by over 2,500 percent since June 1, which is when the country achieved a 99 percent vaccination rate."
        https://dreddymd.com/2021/08/09/full...new-lockdowns/
        I mentioned politically oriented as the next headline is "Donald Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” injections are creating another pandemic." True, Trump fast tracked the vaccine. OTOH, it is the current president who is mandating the vaccinations and not the prior president. IMO, they can take their politics and stuff them where the sun doesn't shine.
        I am very interested in not shortening my or my wife's lives. I have no interest in their political bull malarkey.

As I am fully vaccinated with the booster and my opinion is if one didn't get jabbed, don't cry when they get sick. Obviously, I did not find this news to my liking.

Comment

Working...
        X