Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nik
    replied
    A US pharmacy's been busted for selling dozens of official vaccination certificates without giving the vaccine. Perp may get a decade for each.
    That nurse busted for injecting water instead of vaccine ? Unclear if she's anti-vaxx, had accidentally ruined that batch, or had sold the vials...
    US Customs & Ports have intercepted multiple batches of badly printed fake vaccination certificates...

And, as I said, in UK, the same people who masked against street-level facial-recognition CCTV, then refused to mask against Covid, are now masking against the 'mutant RNA' they claim us vaccinated sheeple are shedding...

Leave a comment:

• Tugaloo
    replied
    Hopefully, life will stay bright!

Biden administration health officials are expected to recommend COVID-19 booster shots for all Americans who received the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, regardless of age, eight months after they received the second shot, a source familiar with the plans confirmed to USA TODAY.

The news, which will be announced as soon as this week, comes as the delta variant rages across the country. It also comes amid anxieties about the Pfizer vaccine's waning immunity and the Food and Drug Administration's approval of booster vaccines for immunocompromised people.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/8160915002/

It's a good article worth reading the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• RICHFL
    replied
    Some good news for a change.

FDA to approve the third dose booster shots for people with immune problems. Should be out by September.

Texas Courts uses common sense approach to rule that the governor has the power to give parents the right and responsibility on, their kids need to mask in school!!!!!!

Life is starting to get brighter!

Leave a comment:

• Tugaloo
    replied
    There is always some sickie in the crowd. This goes beyond merely sick.

For those who doubt your post:
    https://www.npr.org/2021/08/11/10268...germany-saline They need to stop doubting.

What they are uncertain about is how many people. Some reports state "more than 8000" and others state 8600. OTOH, how would "they" know how many? Unless, it was how many it vaccinated?

What was she trying to prove; other than perhaps, the vaccine doesn't work?

Leave a comment:

• RICHFL
    replied
    Here is some news for everyone. After an investigation a nurse has been arrested for replacing the vaccine with water. They do not know how many doses she did this with. Maybe we all need to be checked for the antibodies!!! What next murder charges for this nurse???

Leave a comment:

• Tugaloo
    replied
    Obviously, we know the Constitution and others don't.

“In this present crisis, government is not the solution to the problem; government is the problem.”
    Yup, I've noticed..

Leave a comment:

• RICHFL
    replied
    Phase III. now Biden has stepped in stating he might order our governor to order people in school to mask.

I thought the 10th amendment states ...that all other rights belong to the state... right?

Leave a comment:

• Tugaloo
    replied
    Rich,
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...sts/ar-AALFKTk
    Germany, Austria and Poland:
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2781743
    The article was retracted:
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2782288
    3 foreign nations published their results. These two professionals here, Dimitri Christakis, MD, MPH; Phil B. Fontanarosa, MD, MBA disagreed and JAMA retracted the article.

To add more joy to COVD-E, ships carrying food and other merchandise are sitting offshore as the longshoremen won't unload them. It appears we will have food and merchandise shortages..

Leave a comment:

• RICHFL
    replied
    Here we go again in Florida and other states the governor signed an order making it the PARENTS responsibility wether a mask will be used in school. Common sense right? But several school boards have decided they have the right to order masks used.

Here in Florida, because of state law, the governor can and will take away the school board members pay checks for refuse to follow an state order!!! This is happening in Georgia,Texas, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Tugaloo
    replied
    Others wear a bandana or some other excuse for a mask.
    Dr. Fauci said one mask is good and 2 would be better. I'm a journeyman at a horse ministry or I walk one one side of the horse to prevent a disabled person from falling. I tried wearing two masks. The temperature was 95°F or 35°C and I was quickly winded doing something I do easily in the same conditions. Behind the 2 masks, CO2 levels increase and less O2 isn't good.

We don't watch TV news as it is more entertainment than news. I read quite a few UK magazines, mostly history.

I agree. Today, we have fact, fiction, or a WAG (wild a$$ guess), who knows. OTOH, if one disagrees the answers may change tomorrow. In the mountains, there is a saying if you don't like the weather; hang around for an hour and it will change..

Leave a comment:

• Nik
    replied
    Face-palm time:

A lot of UK people who happily masked against street-level facial recognition, then refused to mask last year due its 'flagrant infringement of their civil liberties', are now masking against us vaccinated 'sheeple' shedding mind-bending RNA/DNA...

Yeah, right...

The Wuhan research: With data trail thoroughly obfuscated, with all evidence erased / shredded / incinerated, Chinese authorities have 'nailed their flag' to 'Plausibly Deniable'...

But they've done it in such a clumsy way that they've totally scrambled any evidence of their innocence. And given prior record....

As you say, we may never hear the truth...

Leave a comment:

• Tugaloo
    replied
    RichFL,
    After over a year of being bombarded by our news media, I did the math.

One of the better ones I heard was in the vaccine is a chip so they can track you.. Judging the diameter of the needle that was the smallest chip ever. More bull malarkey.

There is so much news, rumors and outright baloney, it isn't possible to sort out one from the other. Lots of denials by China. As Nik said "Unfortunately, this is 'Top Down' China, where 'Face' must be maintained," So it could be about saving face or a fear of being sued.
    The same happened in the US with the first polio vaccine when Cutter Laboratories shipped a live virus. No, I'm not kidding: https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...n-coronavirus/

Our NIH put restrictions on EcoHealth Alliance's funding.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02473-4

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8223779/Coronavirus-originated-bungled-experiments-Wuhan-lab-bombshell-report-claims.html

Basically, we are at what and who to believe... If I was a betting man; I'd bet we will never hear the truth. .

Leave a comment:

• RICHFL
    replied
    Future generations will know the truth. Was it China's fault? Was it an accident? Or was it mother nature acting up again?

Today it does not matter. What does matter is having factual information about the virus and the vaccine. In another forum some one stated the CEO of the Modearn vaccine stated "... all who took this virus will die within two years because their DNA was changed... " That is the most BS statement I have ever heard. Yet people are ready to believe it!

Leave a comment:

• Tugaloo
    replied
    Often, one must learn to take responsibility; obviously, the Chinese failed miserably.

One of the problems in the US, the CDC stated unvaccinated people should not enter the US; OTOH, our borders are wide open again.

Here the total deaths reported are not accurate.

The first doctor I read was a PCP (Primary Care Provider) in Kalispell, Montana . She stated the US COVID death count was inaccurate because if someone tested positive and was killed in an accident; the cause of death was COVID.
    I foolishly disregarded it until Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of Public Health said the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljpHugKNcoI

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
    Using the information from the above link and if it is accurate.
    The population of the US is 333,109,023 and the number of deaths was 629,868. 333,109,023 divided by 629,868 rounded off equals .002 converted to a percentage yields .1891%.
    Considering
    Dr. Ngozi Ezike's words in the YouTube link, the .1891% is inaccurate or in the US we are clueless as to the true death count of COVID.
    Other nations may or may not be using the same if a person dies of any cause and tests positive for COVID; the cause of death was COVID.

I'm not making light of this terrible disease; however, we all deserve the truth.

Yes, I'm an engineer; however, so is my wife.

Leave a comment:

• Nik
    replied
    IIRC, there was a very, very good reason for siting a virology research lab in Wuhan: Area is a historical viral hot-spot with lots and lots of types pin-balling around local agricultural communities. Farm and wild animal flu etc variants, bird flu etc variants, bat types by the dozen...

All of them just a few mutations from scary-zoonotic. Many of them fewer mutations away from having to quickly cull the relevant herds or flocks to prevent spread, inflicting economic disaster on that sector...

Down-side is such monitoring and 'gain of function' research gotta be so careful and so honest. Unfortunately, this is 'Top Down' China, where 'Face' must be maintained, 'GroupThink' is prevalent, and 'Shoot the Messenger' a national sport...

Having announced that Wuhan lab was innocent, flawless, the Chinese authorities dared not permit any doubt, especially if generated by an international investigation. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, negatives are very hard to prove, and generic 'blanket' denials spawn snarky grumbles of 'They would say that, wouldn't they...'

Such approach is utterly opposite to the 'Schools of Tropical Medicine' in several UK port-cities. Those began by handling the weird & wonderful ailments coming in by ship, learned to be very careful, and earned a lot of respect from local & national authorities who literally trusted them with their lives...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X