All gone - goodby beloved site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All gone - goodby beloved site

So no one has anything to say. Biden destroys all. Even ability for free speech. I understand.
    Having nothing to loose I give my love - blessings - and hope into your hands.

Originally posted by ZAGran View Post
    So no one has anything to say. Biden destroys all. Even ability for free speech. I understand.
    Having nothing to loose I give my love - blessings - and hope into your hands.
    Gran, Biden is a puppet and the world has gotten much more dangerous for patriots. Sometimes you have to know when to be quiet, when to be loud, when to appear to do nothing and when to act.

Dale

Comment

Care: Looks like some-one's hijacked the Q-Crew's forums to 'Pump & Dump' activity...

"What if they called a revolution, but no-one came ??"

The ghastly 'False Negative' intel failure at Capitol, plus the hapless 'False Positive' Not-A-Revolution has surely compromised TrumPOTUS-era TLA place-holders as badly as Saddam's incredible, vanishing WMDs...

A question: If, when that rampaging mob swarmed approach to Capitol, the guards gave 'Fair Warning' of lethal force, opened up with eg MP5s and buried the approach in bloody bodies, were they not protecting the Constitution ??

FWIW, seen from across Atlantic, I reckon Biden is wily enough to position Harris to make nice speeches but do scant harm...

Comment

Working...
      X