Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are "YOU" going to "HIDE"........Seriously....???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will probably keep a low profile more than actually hide. I'm not in a large urban area anyway.

Comment

I expect thing to get "Sporting". Over the next few days.

https://wearethene.ws/notable/171074

https://wearethene.ws/notable/171082
      Last edited by Sourdough; 11-18-2020, 09:57 PM.
      One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Comment

Needs more cleavage.
          Last edited by Sourdough; 11-19-2020, 02:34 AM.
          One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

At 77 yrs I’m too old to hide,do the best you can as long as you are breathing. There’s always hope.

Comment

Here ya go....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldman11 View Post
                At 77 yrs I’m too old to hide,do the best you can as long as you are breathing. There’s always hope.
                Well......there will be a need for some to hide and survive, and a greater need for lots of bullet absorbers. This pandemic has not even started to rip.......soon millions and billions of humans will be making full out effort to hide from other humans, to avoid disease.

There is coming many designer laboratory manufactured viruses. Each shall be especially designed to target a specific DNA. So now or soon the smallest and poorest country will be able to kill all humans with white skin and blue eyes. Or any DNA of any human desired vanquished.

Soon all those who figure to survive with the help of their firearms, will wish they were in a far remote isolated location......safely "Hiding". You can't kill a virus with a bullets or a million bullets, but you can hide from a virus till it burns out.

I am 74 y/o and I started hiding in remote and beautiful Alaska 51 years ago.
                Last edited by Sourdough; 11-19-2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan101 View Post
                  I think we will rely on the Gray Man concept more than hiding. We have to be reasonably close to a hospital, which we are now. Hiding someplace remote could be life threatening. Any suggestions on hiding in a suburban area?
                  The Gray Man concept is more applicable to our current situation than any other form of hiding. Think about being unnoticed in a hostile environment consisting of people versus nature, or a natural environment. A low profile for the moment may be the best.

Last edited by ZAGran; 01-12-2021, 01:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by NRAamy View Post
                    Here ya go....
                    A little nip slip there? LOL! You are a special girl.

Dale

Comment

Working...
                    X