Allergies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergies

I have allergies with symptoms that mimic those of the Corona virus - runny nose, sneezing, coughing – I don’t panic. I simply take my temperature a couple times a day. No temperature no problem. If I feel the need for a Tyenol – general aches – headache – I take my temperature before taking it. No temperature no problem. I know my normal temperature range so can easily tell if I have even a half degree of temperature.
    Of course you should still be responsible around others, they don't know it is allergies.

My winter bronchitis has hit hard this year, well, at Halloween last year, due to too-hasty yard-props clearance ahead of forecast down-pour. Beat the rain by minutes, but exhausted myself.....

I must balance zonk of my supposedly non-drowsy generic antihistamines against streaming snot's misery, mitigate cough and clear my chest with generic Guaifenesin expectorant linctus, carry a salbutamol inhaler to be sure, to be sure...

Upside, no-one crowds me any more. One chesty wheeze, they leap back a stride or two...

FWIW, tylenol / paracetamol makes me nauseous. Really, really nauseous. If I take more than one 500mg tablet or caplet in umpteen hours, I have to chase with a Cyclizine aka valoid...

I'm told is genetic, as I find saccharin --And coffee-- intolerably bitter...

Comment

Working...
    X