Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROLL CALL......Who is still ALIVE.....????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still kicking. I thought this site was down for good. I had tried to get on a few times and once it actually said the domain name was for sale LOL.
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

I bugged out to the Adirondacks. Our country has lost its friggin mind. It's 1984 not 2020. WTF man?!

Comment

Originally posted by NRAamy View Post
        I bugged out to the Adirondacks. Our country has lost its friggin mind. It's 1984 not 2020. WTF man?!

makes sense.

I heard there was some Sasquatch sightings there recently...
        "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Myakka.....

Comment

Checking in. Preps have been wonderful. From my abundance, I was able to help many folks and teach them a valuable lesson on prepping. All are now committed to becoming prepared.

My Son and his family have been transferred to the Chicago area from Hawaii. Now they are only a five-hour drive away. It will be his first post where he can take his personal phone with him to the base. We discussed evac routes and methods should it become necessary to come get the wife and kids.

In all honesty, I had become a little complacent with prepping. I started to think I had spent too much for nothing. Now, I believe this spring was just a practice for what is still to come.
            If it was man made it can be man re-made.

Comment

Well hello Amy. Glad you are still alive. It's more like 1984 meets the Hunger Games!

Comment

Mangler, Good news and bad about your getting transferred to Chicago. Glad he has you to help him here in the continental US.

Comment

I am still around, although I have had difficulty logging into the site. Today it worked. Nice to see a lot of familiar faces.
                  The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Just keeping the thread alive, since I don't see any other place where the forum tells who is still active.

Comment

I’m still here. Being a good little sheep. Fearing the violent rioters who burn and plunder because they can get away with it more the Chinese virus.

Comment

Hello RichFl still here even after covo-9 attack. Not fun in bed 23 days on O2. But I'm getting better every day.

Comment

Sourdough got me thinking and I remembered my password finally. LOL! Nice to see so many here.

Comment

Sourdough is still alive.......and not looking forward to this coming winter. It will be my worse winter ever. I'll be lucky if the wolves fail to pull me down, to fertilize the soil.
                            One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sourdough View Post
                              Sourdough is still alive.......and not looking forward to this coming winter. It will be my worse winter ever. I'll be lucky if the wolves fail to pull me down, to fertilize the soil.
                              Sourdough. Your tougher than that or the wolves would have ate you years ago. The owner of MSF said he didn't like what was being said. Sounded to me like you hurt his feelings. LOL! I'm glad this forum is up and running.

Dale

Comment

Well.......guess I took a bullet for the team. It will have been a fair price if he makes some improvements.
                                Last edited by Sourdough; 09-21-2020, 11:09 PM.
                                One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Working...
                                X