Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROLL CALL......Who is still ALIVE.....????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All accounted for, area all secure!

Comment

Amy my girl! Hugs to you. as I told Buggy, Prayers answered So glad God brought you back well and sane (sort of like me).WELCOME HOME

Comment

Hey Gran!!!!! :)

Comment

Still breathing, am considered essential industry so no chance for a quarantine vacation..
          More of a spectator than an active contributor.

Comment

I'm back and can hopefully spend some time contributing again! It's been a long time!

Comment

Adapting to life as it is now. Feel better prepared than most people I know although never completely ready.

Comment

alive and kicking
                I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Still here

Comment

Just stumbled across this thread.
                    Not sure the reason for it, but I am still here.

Been doing some work as an amateur epidemiologist, for another preparedness forum.
                    Got a little obsessive over there.

Comment

Returning. Had Covid-19 back in early March on 6 March 2020. Stayed in house officially Quarantined for over a month. Took that long to kick it out of my system. I'm lucky as I have supplementary O2 I use for sleep apnea, so I cranked it up using it 24/7.

My family has an additional problem ..... my wife traveled back to her home land (Philippines) back in early February) and she is still stuck because the Philippines government will not allow local in country travel. 4 time we tried to get her out and she is still stuck!
                      Last edited by RICHFL; 06-03-2020, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Have now gone from winter bronchitis to summer hay-fever, still unpleasant, but NOT covid, which I've avoided...

( My generic 'non-drowsy' antihistamines ? Only by comparison with mega-zonk from eg Chlorpheniramine = Piriton )

I'm waiting for UK testing system to out-grow current catch-22: I need to be certified covid-free to get increasingly urgent dental repair. But, without overt symptoms, I don't qualify for testing...

Yes, every dentistry wet-drill is officially a 'super spreader' due to the water mist. By the time I'm treated, that now 'open-cast' UR molar will need a back-hoe post-holer, not a weeny-whiny drill...

And, yes, the geo-political situation just makes me want to weep...

D'uh, all we need now is for a grumbling Iceland volcano to pull a Pinatubo, like Eyjafjallajokull {Gesundheit !!} did...

Comment

RichFl I pray you have had some news on when/if your wife will be allowed to return and that she does not contact the virus. And that you continue to regain your health after your bout of Covid-19. Hopefully your anti-bodies are life long and will protect you from any mutations/ closely related viruses.

Comment

I think I say this every few years, but I mean it this time...I’m back!

I retired from federal law enforcement as early as I could, sold some investments to become completely debt-free, took some time off to enjoy life, and I’m back in the workforce in corporate management. How exciting!

My life is still busy but stress levels are way down. I hope to have more time to spend here and can’t wait to see which familiar names are still around!!

Decided to add this for those who know me...while I may have enjoyed it immensely years ago, the government became overwhelming. It was placing stress and difficulty in every aspect of my life. We were forced to do more work with fewer personnel, travel became more erratic/short notice, and as I climbed the ladder it seemed I was always denied the “good” training and assignments that I signed up for. I’ve combined a lifetime of experience in law enforcement, fire, and EMS, and I’m now the head of risk assessment for an international petroleum transport company. Sometimes I’m in my office for an hour a week, sometimes five full days, but overall I’m much better off.
                            Last edited by methusaleh; 06-21-2020, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Alive and well in Morgan County, WV

Comment

Surprisingly, with the shutdowns and the stay at home edits there has been very little activity on this site. Why? I think it is because most people are busy getting on with their lives and doing what needs to be done to remain safe. I don't really need to know what others here are doing I just want to know if you are alive and well and if you have any suggestions as how to make this disturbing time easier to contend with.

Comment

Working...
                                X