How's Everyone doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's Everyone doing?

Just wanted to see how everyone is and what's new in your lives & preps!
    WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

It's good to see you here, Diesel. I am sure the others will be along shortly to chime in.

I've been busier than a cat covering crap on a marble floor (can you picture it?), lol.

- Working on co-authoring the next edition of Survival and Austere Medicine:

https://survivalforum.survivalmagazi...dicine-chapter

- Gathering materials for making atlatls and Cherokee blowguns to teach a group of people how to make and use these primitive tools.

- Harvesting wild edibles and medicinals.

- Scouting new places to plant camouflage gardens with plants that are not recognizable as food in this country but are highly nutritious and relished in other countries... Camouflage because during SHTF conventional gardens will be hot targets for hungry thieves. There is no way I am going to sit up all night and guard my tomatoes,lol.

- I will also plant more wild edibles and medicinals as outlined here:

https://survivalforum.survivalmagazi...lant-id-method

How about you, Diesel?

Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Ooh, could you give us a 'heads up' on the atlatl project when available ??
      ==

Seriously sulking here: mist-spray from pinhole leak in laundry machine's flexible inlet pipe flooded kitchen, soused power outlet, put that machine and the 'Central Heating' boiler off-line. Have isolated and replaced hose, but everything must dry out for another week. Must replace power outlet, too, as 'compromised'. Then, if all's well, can attempt 'boiler re-light' ritual...

And, one of the cats needed £ 470 ~$500 of urgent dental work. They get the vaccine against the virus that caused teeth to fall out quickly. But, with that prevented, a different, slower, more insidious dental virus has emerged...
      :-(

Comment

Normal for Florida Hurricane coming next few days. Great surf man I wish I was young again to go surfing. waves are 6-8 feet no and building. Nice to hear from you again. Been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHFL View Post
          Normal for Florida Hurricane coming next few days. Great surf man I wish I was young again to go surfing. waves are 6-8 feet no and building. Nice to hear from you again. Been a long time.
          Glad to see you around Gunny, hadn't saw you post in a long while here and elsewhere
          I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Hope nothing happens soon; all my preps are all over the house while the new shed is being built. I would not be able to find a thing...

Comment

Wifi Routers are usually connected to a modem. The internet data comes into the router and gets converted into radio signals. The network card, which can be located in our smartphones, computers, and game consoles does exactly the opposite function of a router.

It translates the radio signals formed by the Router and sends them back into the internet. They are also used to provide Internet access by transforming the wired internet connection from a modem into a wireless signal.

Simply to say, it has a wireless access point and performs the role of a router. Now, to get the fastest internet browsing experience and to aid you in selecting the correct product, we have reviewed the 11 best Wifi routers in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by vinothanto View Post
                Wifi Routers are usually connected to a modem. The internet data comes into the router and gets converted into radio signals. The network card, which can be located in our smartphones, computers, and game consoles does exactly the opposite function of a router.

It translates the radio signals formed by the Router and sends them back into the internet. They are also used to provide Internet access by transforming the wired internet connection from a modem into a wireless signal.

Simply to say, it has a wireless access point and performs the role of a router. Now, to get the fastest internet browsing experience and to aid you in selecting the correct product, we have reviewed the 11 best Wifi routers in 2019.
                To quote Yosemite Sam, what in tarnation does that have to do with this thread?
                I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Still plugging away. Working, prepping, expecting our first grandchild in early October, so that has the place a buzz. Good to hear from everybody here.
                  The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
                  X