No announcement yet.

Ugh. I just can't escape it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a nice bike. I bought a Suzuki DR650 back in 1997 and now it sits in storage as my SHTF vehicle. Only had 1500 miles on it. Do the newer models like yours have EFI yet? Or is it still a carburetor like mine?

Comment

Nice rig! Interesting comment on how the cabin inners are basically the same as back in 96. I have a 21 foot class C from 97 built on a “indestructible” Ford. Pretty much truth. My Ford has take me everywhere and even to some pretty remote locations without fail. Wish I could say the same for the inners! The good news is parts are plentiful even in Alaska.

Comment

Wow Buggy! You are the picture of adventure. Does it say something that several of us are reappearing all of a sudden? Hmmmmmm........

Comment

Good to see you back Lioness
          I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Buggy: So happy for you. It looks like you landed on your feet. The rig is beautiful. The puppy is adorable. It sounds like the nomadic life suits you, and you have all the time in the world to find a place you really love it you want to put down roots.

I would love to hook up if you are ever coming this direction. Good to have you back.

Mtnlioness: Good to see you posting again. Hope all is well.
            The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy View Post

That's a nice bike. I bought a Suzuki DR650 back in 1997 and now it sits in storage as my SHTF vehicle. Only had 1500 miles on it. Do the newer models like yours have EFI yet? Or is it still a carburetor like mine?
              The basic design hasn't changed since your year model. The Japanese got it right! Haha
              I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajohn View Post
                Nice rig! Interesting comment on how the cabin inners are basically the same as back in 96. I have a 21 foot class C from 97 built on a “indestructible” Ford. Pretty much truth. My Ford has take me everywhere and even to some pretty remote locations without fail. Wish I could say the same for the inners! The good news is parts are plentiful even in Alaska.
                My only problem is how low the vehicle is to the ground. There is about a four inch clearance under all four of my automatic jacks. I scrape them all the time just pulling into driveways. If I had my dithers, I would get an Earth Roamer! LOL!

-Buggy.
                I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Working...
                X