DIESEL is BACK.......and "We" need to get this forum back to life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIESEL is BACK.......and "We" need to get this forum back to life

Use this thread to communicate our LOVE of this forum. And the help we are begging the Owner and Administrator (Diesel) to set this ship on a healthy course.
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

I don't know if Grizzlyetteadams would do it, but she would be a great Moderator for this forum. We need several good and active moderators. We had no "active" moderators, and we had to put problem members and spammers on "Ignore" that was our only tool.

There are other problems that only the Administrator can fix, and they need fixing........Please.
    Last edited by Sourdough; 07-08-2019, 02:56 PM.
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Sourdough, I second your nomination of Grizzlyette Adams as Moderator. She would do a fantastic job.

Count me in. I hope I can help bring it back to life.

Diesel: Have you contacted Myakka or Dalewick; Jezcruzen? It would be great to get them back. I would love to have Buggy back, but I think he had some personal issues after the disaster. I would love to extend the invite. He was always a very valued member.
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

sent an email out to everyone, we'll see
        WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

I would like to also nominate Grizzlyette as a Mod. She would do a great job and already put a lot into reviving this forum.

Comment

I also got the email and I am glad this site lives. I will resume checking in more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Sourdough View Post
              I don't know if Grizzlyetteadams would do it, but she would be a great Moderator for this forum. We need several good and active moderators. We had no "active" moderators, and we had to put problem members and spammers on "Ignore" that was our only tool.

There are other problems that only the Administrator can fix, and they need fixing........Please.

Originally posted by Morgan101 View Post
              Sourdough, I second your nomination of Grizzlyette Adams as Moderator. She would do a fantastic job......
              Originally posted by SonofLiberty View Post
              I would like to also nominate Grizzlyette as a Mod. She would do a great job and already put a lot into reviving this forum.

Wow, I am super honored by the vote of confidence that I would make a good moderator. Thank you for thinking so. Y’all know where my heart is!

But, I don’t think I would be a good candidate for the job. I have so much stuff on my plate that if I took on more responsibilities things are liable to fall off and hit the floor and make a big mess.

But I would like to say this:

Because Diesel has made it clear in his comment "...you really don't need me for the day to day," I really, really hope that he sees fit to assign co-admin powers to one of the moderators so that no one needs to hound him for critical forum infrastructure repairs and such. This would save a lot of wear-and-tear on Diesel AND his moderator(s).

I wonder if he fully realizes how crippled this forum was for lack of admin powers at the wheel...? Apparently not, judging by a few of his comments.

This is a really great forum, and I will probably continue to help grow it, but like any ship, it needs a working captain, 1st, and 2nd mates at least.

Last edited by GrizzlyetteAdams; 07-11-2019, 04:00 AM.
              Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

I've been away for a long long time as well. We've moved to the south and a million other things have happened. I'm so glad you are all still here. Looking forward to catching up.

Comment

I also have been away from the forum for a long time. Life slams you sometimes! Good to see that it is still going! Looking forward to catching up too!

Comment

Welcome back Lady B
                    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Hello there mtnlioness and lady_banjo, I am looking forward to reading more of your posts!
                      Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Working...
                      X