DIESEL...........Where the hell you been, What is this forums future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIESEL...........Where the hell you been, What is this forums future

Diesel are you back to stay....??? What the hell has been happening with our forum......??? And is this forum going to stay alive.

And.........WE MISSED YOU.
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

yes .. but i'm always extremely busy. Can;t maintain the site on a daily basis, need the community to do it
    WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Missed u guys too

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

nothing has changed, you should avoid speculating

Comment

I don't know that we were actually speculating. When we didn't hear anything, and there didn't seem to be any Moderators we kind of panicked. Lack of info may have been the culprit.

Hope you can stay a little more involved, and we can all get it back together.
          The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel View Post
            yes .. but i'm always extremely busy. Can;t maintain the site on a daily basis, need the community to do it
            Have you considered appointing some mods to help you? There are some here who would gladly help out.

Comment

See. Diesel is alive and the website is still in good standing. :)

-Buggy
              I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Don't know the what all but just glad the site is going to keep operational.
                It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war!

Comment

Old-old-old "Sourdough" saying, "If your going to put your trust in another person, to perfume something that will or could impact the quality of your life, make damn sure they are serious, and are willing to assign a high priority to achieving the "Agreed" end result".

One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofLiberty View Post

Have you considered appointing some mods to help you? There are some here who would gladly help out.
                    Buggy is still here (yay!), and I would imagine it will take a little time for Diesel to contact some of the old mods. There have been some truly outstanding mods on this board, and it would be beyond awesome if they returned!

Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

working on stuff... we'll sort it out

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel View Post
                        working on stuff... we'll sort it out
                        Well pardon me for being blunt. This is a Administrator problem. Or more to the point, the failure of the Administrator to perform, as required.

The bottom line is the Administrator needs to be (to some degree) monitoring the forum, managing the moderators, and accessible to direct contact, or indirect contact from the moderators.

If unwilling to perform these functions, they need to be delegated.

Comment

Working...
                        X