Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fusion Centers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fusion Centers

    If you are not aware of these, you need to be. These are domestic intelligence gathering centers. Domestic spying. Is there one in your state?
    NC has a very active Fusion Center... I sure would like to see some of their "products".

    LH

    http://epic.org/privacy/fusion/

    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...877184684.shtm

    http://www.fema.gov/pdf/government/g...pabilities.pdf

  • #2
    Well isn't this system just dandy! :mad:

    So, in essence, I could make a statement on a street corner about opposing the current administrations policies, someone overhears and reports me as a domestic threat against our government and I am up a creek without a paddle. :eek:

    OR

    I could receive an order from EE and the UPS man could consider it "suspicious" and report me with the same above scenario taking place without a paddle.

    I guess all it would take is to tick off the wrong person and you would have to defend yourself against the Gestapo. :mad:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lostinoz View Post
      Well isn't this system just dandy! :mad:

      So, in essence, I could make a statement on a street corner about opposing the current administrations policies, someone overhears and reports me as a domestic threat against our government and I am up a creek without a paddle. :eek:

      OR

      I could receive an order from EE and the UPS man could consider it "suspicious" and report me with the same above scenario taking place without a paddle.

      I guess all it would take is to tick off the wrong person and you would have to defend yourself against the Gestapo. :mad:
      You are probably already "up the creek"; posting on a "survialist" forum is sure to get your IP address tagged and your posts routinely scanned for strings of key words. Then, your IP gets logged and all your personal email traffic gets scanned. We are all on a list someplace... I know I have to be on several. That is the reality of the world we now live in.

      Don't think for a moment that emails don't get scanned; they do

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Long_Hunter View Post
        You are probably already "up the creek"; posting on a "survialist" forum is sure to get your IP address tagged and your posts routinely scanned for strings of key words. Then, your IP gets logged and all your personal email traffic gets scanned. We are all on a list someplace... I know I have to be on several. That is the reality of the world we now live in.

        Don't think for a moment that emails don't get scanned; they do
        Oh of that I have no doubt! To make things more interesting, I work for a couple of state psychiatric hospitals...can you imagine the searches I have on my puter..:eek:

        I would honestly be shocked if I were NOT on a list somewhere. Plus, I have a big mouth and am very opinionated. ;)

        Comment


        • #5
          Just more Big Brother imposing itself into our lives

          Comment


          • #6
            so i think obomamma is great he is our future king and he will save us all hhehhehehehehhehheehehehheehhhhehhehehe
            the pack that plays together stays together

            Comment


            • #7
              OMG! I'm so glad I read the rest of this thread before I saw that lost post! lol:D I always have the almost irrisistable impulse to type random terror words when I read stuff like that. It's like standing in the line at the airport waiting to be screened and having the urge to tell my husband "I hope they don't find his b*mb in the suitcase". :cool:

              Comment


              • #8
                My office is literally down the hall from a fusion center (yes we allow a handful of non-federal people in our building...but we watch them closely, heh heh!), it is nothing special, in fact it is so boring that they have to force people to work in there in monthlong rotations. Basically it is a place where the state police coordinate using our air assets with the DEA and other agencies for drug eradication missions. It involves a large amount of image analysis and database searching, but that is about it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by methusaleh View Post
                  My office is literally down the hall from a fusion center (yes we allow a handful of non-federal people in our building...but we watch them closely, heh heh!), it is nothing special, in fact it is so boring that they have to force people to work in there in monthlong rotations. Basically it is a place where the state police coordinate using our air assets with the DEA and other agencies for drug eradication missions. It involves a large amount of image analysis and database searching, but that is about it.
                  That maybe a "Fusion Center", but that is not the Fusion Centers in this post. Please read the links... These are STATE run, with the majority not yet having any full time FEDERAL employees, but the number is growing along with secured network access to Homeland Defense. There are currently 58 Fusion Centers across the nation. You are not the only one still working for the man...
                  The Missouri state fusion center is the one who produced the "terrorist" handout for their state LEOs that is a hot item right now. It was not for public release, but slipped public by an leo that it didn't sit straight with. I was faxed a copy from a bud at FLW. Missouri is on the defensive with this thing as it was not intended for public release.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Here is good link to to the MIAC documents on-line:

                    http://www.scribd.com/doc/13290698/T...eport-20Feb09-

                    Vermont Fusion Center is a component of the Vermont State Police and is located in Williston, VT

                    Here in NC, it is in Raleigh and operated by the SBI.

                    No matter which part of this cookie you bite, it is domestic intel gathering on a scale previously unknown, and growing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I admit I did not have time to do more than a quick glance at the first link you posted. I apologize if I seemed to be jumping to conclusions. Now I took some time to check out those links.

                      I have to admit, there are now warning flags flying and alarm bells sounding in my head. While I can't get into detail....it is easy for me to add up a few details I previously never connected, and now a many things about the fusion center make a heck of a lot more sense. Even its physical location in the building! Hmm...you've given me something new to look into, thanks!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Long_Hunter View Post
                        You are probably already "up the creek"; posting on a "survialist" forum is sure to get your IP address tagged and your posts routinely scanned for strings of key words. Then, your IP gets logged and all your personal email traffic gets scanned. We are all on a list someplace... I know I have to be on several. That is the reality of the world we now live in.

                        Don't think for a moment that emails don't get scanned; they do
                        You are absolutely right. The Missouri State Police did an 8 page study and sent out reports to all of their local agencies talking about militia groups. According to them, if you support or supported Ron Paul, go to survival web sites, are a member of a survival group, talk about the New World Order, or the NAFTA highway, are pro gun, anti abortion, then you are considered a militia member and a domestic terror threat. You can read the report at Info Wars.com
                        The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by herbalpagan View Post
                          It's like standing in the line at the airport waiting to be screened and having the urge to tell my husband "I hope they don't find his b*mb in the suitcase". :cool:
                          At some point there'll be a case where someone cuts some severely paralyzing gas at the security checkpoint & will be arrest for a terrorist act. :rolleyes:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by barkingowl View Post
                            At some point there'll be a case where someone cuts some severely paralyzing gas at the security checkpoint & will be arrest for a terrorist act. :rolleyes:
                            Now thats funny:D
                            The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i vow to eat nothing but chili anytime i ever fly from now on it will be worth the five dollars for the pay toilets
                              the pack that plays together stays together

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X