Unable to send post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to send post

Hello everyone. Hope you can help me. I have one post, which I am trying to send, but I got stuck with a light green colour and a sticker "Unapproved". Any ideas why?

This site is full of anomalies that never seem to get fixed.
    I think it's in it's death throes.

Comment

Originally posted by Yenix View Post
      Hello everyone. Hope you can help me. I have one post, which I am trying to send, but I got stuck with a light green colour and a sticker "Unapproved". Any ideas why?
      Sorry I have no idea how to help.........most of us are moving to other forums. As it appears this forum will likely close in a few weeks........but truth is we don't know.
      One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sourdough View Post

Sorry I have no idea how to help.........most of us are moving to other forums. As it appears this forum will likely close in a few weeks........but truth is we don't know.

Countable Data Brief

Survivalmagazine.org is tracked by us since May, 2012. Over the time it has been ranked as high as 246 899 in the world, while most of its traffic comes from Canada, where it reached as high as 91 701 position. Survivalforum.survivalmagazine.org receives less than 1% of its total traffic. All this time it was owned by Survival Magazine of Survival Magazine, it was hosted by Internet Brands Inc..

Survivalforum.survivalmagazine has the lowest Google pagerank and bad results in terms of Yandex topical citation index. We found that Survivalforum.survivalmagazine.org is poorly ‘socialized’ in respect to any social network. According to Siteadvisor and Google safe browsing analytics, Survivalforum.survivalmagazine.org is quite a safe domain with no visitor reviews.
        https://www.easycounter.com/report/s...almagazine.org

Comment

Sadly I think our run here is coming to an end. things have been glitchy for more than a year. 3 or 4 yrs back the site was great with lots of active members and moderators and the owner Diesel was also around some. I'm thinking as the "survival/ prepping" fad died away so did the revenue and his interest in the site.
          I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

I agree CG. Posting here has dropped dramatically. I don't know how much time we have left here.

Comment

Omg, I just appeared here and started to like it. Sghhh... :(

Comment

Yenix, please see your Private Message box. If you can't receive messages, check your settings in your personal profile, etc.
                Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Originally posted by Yenix View Post
                  Omg, I just appeared here and started to like it. Sghhh... :(
                  Many members here are moving to "My Survival Forum" We are also moving some of your content from here to there, We expect this forum, will likely vanish sometime next month (March-2019) We are sad.......but survival is survival, clinging to a sinking ship, endangers ones survival.
                  One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyetteAdams View Post
                    Yenix, please see your Private Message box. If you can't receive messages, check your settings in your personal profile, etc.
                    I got the message, thank you Grizlyette Just did not move yet... :)

Comment

Working...
                    X