Computers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computers

Well, I will be off for a while. Will be leaving in a few for a new Apple computer. I am over this one. Need to do it before something else goes wrong on this one. They say the price of Apple could go up later because of tarriffs. So now is the time to buy the computer.

What one are you considering purchasing.......???
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

I have had absolutely GREAT used Macs from www.macofalltrades.com at fantastic prices.

If money is a concern, narrow your search through the toggle bar on their website that says "SORT BY: PRICE: ASCENDING" This will show you the lowest priced items first.

I learned about them through my boss. For years, every single computer in my entire building was purchased through them.
      Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

OK, got the mac computer 27 inch screen. Can't seem to put netflex on it for hubby. And have no idea what I am doing. So I am still on old laptop pounding stuck keys. Granddaughter coming over tomorrow to bail me out. Right now it just keeps updating stuff. Because we changed out the old router for a better one, I have to go in to TV's and reset Netflex. Fun. But I will get there eventually. I really wanted to get an island for the kitchen but hubby was screaming new computer so he won. Rats.

Comment

I really wanted to get an island for the kitchen but hubby was screaming new computer so he won. Rats.
          I hate islands. They mostly just seem to get in the way. Good luck with the new computer.

Comment

I really needed an island. The way my kitchen is set up it would work. I need one for when I am canning for extra prep space. As for hubby, he is good to go. He now has netflex on a computer that the sound and peoples lips match. My laptop has been a joke.

Comment

Working...
            X