Everyone needs to just put Murphy on ignore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone needs to just put Murphy on ignore

We don't have any moderator that shows up........so all we can do is ignore "Murphy".
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Sourdough you are right but I am not coming back. I am on here to see if there is a way stop the cyberbully. He has been reported so now to just sit back and see if it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      Sourdough you are right but I am not coming back. I am on here to see if there is a way stop the cyberbully. He has been reported so now to just sit back and see if it works.
      I really wish you would not go. Just put him on ignore. And he will not bother us. I feel it is sad, because he has useful knowledge, and he will go for a short while "Playing Nicely", but them something overwhelms him. He simply has to win every discussion.

I don't think he is a troll, in the normal use of that term. He just has an insecurity that show up as an uncontrollable need to beat the shit out of those he perceives as an opponent. I think he can't control it, he tries, but it just overwhelms him. Sad.
      One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

An obvious and blatant willingness to ignore the forum rules:

Rules & Regulations

05-10-2008, 08:41 AM

More to come but here's the most important ones

1. DO NOT talk about killing anyone, hurting anyone or anything illegal (AGAINST THE LAW). (You may talk about "defending" yourself and familly etc.. But let's stay off the extremeist topics and tin foil topics - VIOLATORS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY BANNED AND TURNED INTO THE AUTHORITIES

2. DO NOT bicker and fight with people here. You may calmly discuss and debate just about anything you like, BUT personal attacks and very heated arguements won't be tolerated.

3. Try and stay away from talking about religon, that's very personal to most people.

4. Do not come here to advertise your service, product or site. It's considered spam unless you are a long time contributing member, or a Supporting VIP Member

5. Do not organize any type of public or official get together without clearing it with the admin. You may have your own private meet n greets, but keep it to PM's, not public threads, thank you.

6. If you have an issue or question or a gripe PM and moderator or admin,DO NOT start a thread or make a public post, it will get deleted, as it's spam, and takes up meaningless space, and nobody wants to see it.

It would seem that some forum members have no respect for anyone or anything.. Seems to be a common denominator with some people. Even when they are a guest in someone else's place, they show an obvious disregard for the rules.

And you call me a cyber bully and troll? I'd be ashamed of myself if I behaved this way.

Very sad...

Comment

Gee Murphy, I would say you need to practice what you preach. And yes you should be ashamed of yourself because you are a cyber bully, a troll and I could go on but I am tired of your crap. So you look in the mirror and look hard because the end is near and you are going to be left behind. Though you would not understand that. You are the one that has no respect for people. Stop the attacks. And we already know about the rules. Some of us have been on here for many years. You are the one not following them. The ignore button is not good enough for you. I will find a way to get you banned.

Comment

Murphy is now in the ignore line and I don't see anymore of his bullying and putting everyone down. This is great. Love it.

Comment

I am so glad you decided to stay, Applejack! Being an old-timer here, you know where all the good old threads are, and you're not bashful about resurrecting them!!!!!

YAY!!!! I am particularly looking forward to self-reliance skills and low-technology ways. I feel like they will be ultra critical in the days ahead. After all, things that we rely on today may be scarce.
              Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

I have Murphy on ignore.......and it going to stay that way. The tribe is speaking.
                Last edited by Sourdough; 11-26-2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I just hope everyone else does the same.

Comment

done !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X