Making the "New Posts" function work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making the "New Posts" function work.

This is just a little cumbersome, but it seems to work. Come to the site while logged out. Instead of the new posts button, you will see a today's posts button. Click "Today's Posts". You will be told you are not authorized to view that page. Log in. Viola. Today's posts show up. This has worked 3 times out of 3 for me today. Try it yourselves and see if we can all get good results.

I just read the dates on the posts.
    It's not like there are a bunch of them to sort through

Comment

Nope, not a lot. It still seems to work for each day's posts though.

Comment

As an update: Due to the holidays, I have missed a few days at a time for logging in here. Following the above procedure, gave me the list of all new posts since my previous log in. Has anyone else tried it yet? I do log out each day and then log in the next time I come here, so that may be a PITA for some. However, if traffic ever returns to significant levels here checking each forum for new posts may become more time consuming. Either way, there is a lot of good knowledge archived here and I am glad it is still available.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofLiberty View Post
          As an update: Due to the holidays, I have missed a few days at a time for logging in here. Following the above procedure, gave me the list of all new posts since my previous log in. Has anyone else tried it yet? I do log out each day and then log in the next time I come here, so that may be a PITA for some. However, if traffic ever returns to significant levels here checking each forum for new posts may become more time consuming. Either way, there is a lot of good knowledge archived here and I am glad it is still available.
          NOTE" To all. the procedure does work and makes life a bit easier. Thank You SOL
          It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war!

Comment

Working...
          X