Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF your not paying attention.........you will likely get surprised.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF your not paying attention.........you will likely get surprised.

IF your not paying attention.........you will likely get surprised. There are a massive amount of "Negative" things happening to America. We are being isolated and marginalized. Yes........we deserve this. I thought that this would take 15 or 25 years, but we will feel the ramifications of these attacks rapidly. I expect we will have high inflation triggered by the Trade War and Loss of the U.S. Dollar reserve status.

America long standing friends and allies are abandoning America, for their own survival. We (America) are a neutered nation. This is hidden from the American people, and they (we) will not be happy when that reality sinks in to our consciousness. This will be bad for the whole world........but it has been clearly coming for the last several decades.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ollars-reserve
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

I read through this and it is a lot to take in. What is happening is they are trying to set up a one world government, one world religion, one world currency, etc, etc, etc. It is called globalizem. I for one am against globalizem. I will turn you down a path that I am not willing to take. Mark of the beast RDFI chip in your right hand or forehead.. Trump is against globalizem and that is why he is hated by so many. Yes he does stupid things but I also see where we are headed in this world. I will have to read it more in order to determin what it is all talking about for sure.

Comment

It is not just the essay I attached to this thread...........There are hundreds of things happening, and nearly all are bad for the United States of America. We as a country have done a lot of bad stuff, to a lot of countries. And we got away with it because we were bad-too-Bone. We were the most powerful, and we would destroy any government that crossed us.

That is all changing rapidly now. There are new alliances being formed, and we are being cut-out, they simple don't want to play with us. Even The United Kingdom is giving America the finger.

My point with this thread is..........I strongly suggest you start paying very close attention. There is really only two way forward for America. And "us" Americans ain't going to love either of them.

Things are going to happen fast. They are happening fast now, but it is held from the American publics awareness.

This sooooo much reminds me of Eastern Europe in the late 1930's. I don't have children, but if I had children, I would sure make them aware of what is happening. And what is likely to start happening.
      Last edited by Sourdough; 09-25-2018, 09:31 PM.
      One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

I have read a bit more of it and you are right in what you are saying. I also do not think we can win a world war on this go round either. Things are looking bad for the US where other countries are concerned and yes it is going to be very hard to figure out the types of prepping we really need to do. This tariff on China and others are not going to be good for us either. Trump is trying to run this country as a business. It might work for somethings but others I feel is going to put us in deep trouble.

Comment

Did anyone watch the UN general assembly today? There was talk of agenda 2030. This is not good. read about it at natural News.com/051058_2030_agenda_United_nations_global_enslaveme nt.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sourdough View Post
            IF your not paying attention.........you will likely get surprised. There are a massive amount of "Negative" things happening to America. We are being isolated and marginalized. Yes........we deserve this. I thought that this would take 15 or 25 years, but we will feel the ramifications of these attacks rapidly. I expect we will have high inflation triggered by the Trade War and Loss of the U.S. Dollar reserve status.

America long standing friends and allies are abandoning America, for their own survival. We (America) are a neutered nation. This is hidden from the American people, and they (we) will not be happy when that reality sinks in to our consciousness. This will be bad for the whole world........but it has been clearly coming for the last several decades.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ollars-reserve
            Can I make a friendly suggestion? Always ALWAYS check your sources.

Zerohedge.com is a pro-russian, alt-right, conspiracy website with Bulgarian roots.
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

Why in the world would anyone even visit that website? Why do people look to reinforce their own perceptions and beliefs instead of challenging them?

I'm always impressed by some of these authors who write this stuff.. and I mean that sincerely.. They have a talent for taking truths, half-truths, and quasi-half-truths, and blending them with pure horse crap in such a way that it makes the horse crap look legitimate.

Always check the credibility of your sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy View Post

Can I make a friendly suggestion? Always ALWAYS check your sources.

Zerohedge.com is a pro-russian, alt-right, conspiracy website with Bulgarian roots.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

Why in the world would anyone even visit that website? Why do people look to reinforce their own perceptions and beliefs instead of challenging them?

I'm always impressed by some of these authors who write this stuff.. and I mean that sincerely.. They have a talent for taking truths, half-truths, and quasi-half-truths, and blending them with pure horse crap in such a way that it makes the horse crap look legitimate.

Always check the credibility of your sources.
              Yes........ this is the second or third time you have told me this. Please feel free to believe what you choose. That is just one of dozens of blogs and news sources I access. I look at what I see with my own two eyes that is happening. I cross the information I read with the reality that I see.

I have been alive for just short of 72 years, I have seen a lot of change. I am "NOT" attempting to excite or alarm anyone on this forum. All I have said is, if your not noticing world events, you might want to start. Today, President Trump, was speaking before the United Nations, and started his speech by outlining the things his team has accomplished in the first two years, and they laughed at him. I find that shocking, even if you loath Donald Trump.......I find it shocking and a clear statement of the respect the world has for America that they would laugh at the president of The United States of America. That is just one of hundreds of clues.

I don't consider "Zero Hedge" to be the apex of accurate information. But if it to some degree validates other information, I consider it as support for other information.

Please feel free to disregard everything that I ever post on this forum.......it truly will not hurt my feelings. After all I am in the wilderness of Alaska, and you are on the outskirts of Detroit, Michigan.

Comment

Today, President Trump, was speaking before the United Nations, and started his speech by outlining the things his team has accomplished in the first two years, and they laughed at him. I find that shocking, even if you loath Donald Trump.......I find it shocking and a clear statement of the respect the world has for America that they would laugh at the president of The United States of America. That is just one of hundreds of clues.
                Ya, but he deserved it.. Trump is a clown without any moral or ethical compass..

But being your age, I would have thought that you'd see all the things happening as normal run-of-the-mill garbage that has always happened throughout modern history... the only thing that's really changed is that the internet brings the news instantly and brings a lot more of it. No more fighting for page space on expensive printed newspaper, and anyone with a computer and internet connection can open a website.

The only thing that has really changed in the news is its speed and quantity.. nothing new is really happening that is unusual or alarming.

I didn't meant to offend you, really.. But being an older gent, my guess would have been that you would recognize the same old stories that have always been told.

Our allies are just waiting for Trump to be gone.. they all know we vote every four years and they only have two more to go..

Comment

https://straightlinelogic.com/2018/0...y-robert-gore/

Comment

Ya, but he deserved it.. Trump is a clown without any moral or ethical compass..

But being your age, I would have thought that you'd see all the things happening as normal run-of-the-mill garbage that has always happened throughout modern history... the only thing that's really changed is that the internet brings the news instantly and brings a lot more of it. No more fighting for page space on expensive printed newspaper, and anyone with a computer and internet connection can open a website.

The only thing that has really changed in the news is its speed and quantity.. nothing new is really happening that is unusual or alarming.

I didn't meant to offend you, really.. But being an older gent, my guess would have been that you would recognize the same old stories that have always been told.

Our allies are just waiting for Trump to be gone.. they all know we vote every four years and they only have two more to go..

Trump or "NO" TRUMP............America was great, America was the "Greatest"......but America is a was-it nation, exactly like, The United Kingdom, was ones the greatest nation. The United Kingdom is now a "Second tier" Nation. And soon (If not currently) America will be a "second tier" Nation.

Things are different now for America, plan on how it will be going forward, not on how it has been for the last 75 years. I say expect a lot of inflation, and a lot of blustering, and a tremendous amount of humble pie. But mostly huge civil unrest, and violent suppression of any unrest, in a shallow effort to perpetuate the illusion of "Control".
                    Last edited by Sourdough; 09-26-2018, 12:22 AM.

Comment

To me it was all over when America did zero about China building those Islands in the South China Sea. Now we taunt them (Very carefully) for ego and saving face, but we have capitulated. We know it, China and Russia know it......and the whole world knows we have capitulated.

Comment

Trump or "NO" TRUMP............America was great, America was the "Greatest"......but America is a was-it nation, exactly like, The United Kingdom, was ones the greatest nation. The United Kingdom is now a "Second tier" Nation. And soon (If not currently) America will be a "second tier" Nation.

Things are different now for America, plan on how it will be going forward, not on how it has been for the last 75 years. I say expect a lot of inflation, and a lot of blustering, and a tremendous amount of humble pie. But mostly huge civil unrest, and violent suppression of any unrest, in a shallow effort to perpetuate the illusion of "Control".
                        Yes we have problems... we've always had problems. and we've always solved them.

Short of some rogue nation attempting asymmetric warfare, our problems are relatively minor and solvable.. and as soon as we fix them, whether it be in ten years or thirty, new problems will arise and people will again say we are on the verge of collapse because of those new and current problems.

Its a repeating pattern...

Our social and economic problems are insignificant compared to the world wide problem of carbon emissions and over-population.

Comment

The world hates us. Even our allies hate us for the most part, but they love our money, just like the rest of the world. This is not new information for any soldier or sailor that has walked on foreign soil. There is a reason foreign nationals still will spend their life savings and risk dying to get to the USA,...We are the greatest nation on the planet.

Does life here come with headaches and uncertainties,...YES Is it worth dealing with all the crazies, financial uncertainties, asshats and more,...YES.

Good men and women fought and many died for us to have the USA and all that it is. If she's lost, it won't be because our military fails or a minority group takes control (last presidential election proved that.). It will be because parents fail their children and even the 3% cease to care about what we will loose and the cost we have paid.

I have walked the streets, woods and jungles of 35 countries while serving my country and I wouldn't trade one state away for all of them. When the worlds in trouble, either due to natural disasters or terrorism or war, who do they look to for help.....The United States of America!

I'll get off of my soapbox now.

Dale

Comment

Robert Gore is another crackpot..

He actually thinks Russia has Hypersonic weapons! ROFLMAO....

I love this one.. he linked to an article that stated Russia's new ICBM's have a "short boost phase" that prevents them from being intercepted on the way up...
                            Oh man, that's just ripe..

The fact is, NO ICBM, even the low tech type North Korea has developed, can be intercepted on their way up.. It takes about 60 seconds for an ICBM to reach Mach 1, and another 30 seconds or so to reach Mach 2.. Heck, it takes longer than that just to figure out someone launched a missile and then that much longer to decide what to do about it. By the time someone says "They just launched a missile", the missile is already gone!

The internet has far too many crackpot authors writing garbage articles on just as many crackpot websites. For anyone who knows even a little bit about what they're talking about, or for anyone willing to do a few minutes of digging, their statement's can be easily debunked.

You know what else is funny about Hypersonic missiles? Every ICBM is a hypersonic missile!

Gore also said "Empires are built on their military".. which is a load of garbage.. Empires are built on economics, not military strength.. If they were built on military strength, the Soviet Union would have won the cold war because they had far more military strength than we did at that time.

Gore said :"We have no conventional defenses against Russia’s new weaponry."
                            Russia doesn't have any new weaponry, its a bluff to get crackpots to fall for it. Believe me when I say that Russia's understanding of the laws of physics is not any better than ours..
                            Why would Russia waste money on new weapons when the old ones would work just fine? The USA can not reliably intercept even its own test missiles let alone one carrying a dozen balloon decoys and 200 more of the same along with it.

I can debunk his entire article for the garbage it is.

I tend to have a habit of challenging my own perceptions and beliefs rather than trying to reinforce them.

Comment

Robert Gore is another crackpot..

He actually thinks Russia has Hypersonic weapons! ROFLMAO....

I love this one.. he linked to an article that stated Russia's new ICBM's have a "short boost phase" that prevents them from being intercepted on the way up...
                              Oh man, that's just ripe..

The fact is, NO ICBM, even the low tech type North Korea has developed, can be intercepted on their way up.. It takes about 60 seconds for an ICBM to reach Mach 1, and another 30 seconds or so to reach Mach 2.. Heck, it takes longer than that just to figure out someone launched a missile and then that much longer to decide what to do about it. By the time someone says "They just launched a missile", the missile is already gone!

The internet has far too many crackpot authors writing garbage articles on just as many crackpot websites. For anyone who knows even a little bit about what they're talking about, or for anyone willing to do a few minutes of digging, their statement's can be easily debunked.

You know what else is funny about Hypersonic missiles? Every ICBM is a hypersonic missile!

Gore also said "Empires are built on their military".. which is a load of garbage.. Empires are built on economics, not military strength.. If they were built on military strength, the Soviet Union would have won the cold war because they had far more military strength than we did at that time.

Gore said :"We have no conventional defenses against Russia’s new weaponry."
                              Russia doesn't have any new weaponry, its a bluff to get crackpots to fall for it. Believe me when I say that Russia's understanding of the laws of physics is not any better than ours..
                              Why would Russia waste money on new weapons when the old ones would work just fine? The USA can not reliably intercept even its own test missiles let alone one carrying a dozen balloon decoys and 200 more of the same along with it.

I can debunk his entire article for the garbage it is.

I tend to have a habit of challenging my own perceptions and beliefs rather than trying to reinforce them.
                              Murphy has this right. The response is the same now as it was when we were kids...MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction), You nuke use and we nuke you. People seem to want to ignore the facts that were way more in our faces back in the 1980's. Young men still sit in bunkers with keys that can launch ICBM's in silos all over the country as well as being in subs at the bottom of the oceans or aircraft in the sky's with our nuclear response to any attack.

The doomsday clock is still calculated and it's still not at zero.

No world leader that looks at there children's face's wants a thermonuclear war. There are no winners.

Dale

Comment

Working...
                              X