Very interesting fairly short read.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very interesting fairly short read.

Don't speed read.......suggest letting each point sink in.

Side note: I have long feared that if things get ugly and America is invaded, by China and/or Russia, their first stop will be Alaska.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/path-war-ray-dalio/

One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Link does not work unless you join their news feed. I really don't want to join a newsfeed but maybe you can tell us a little bit about it.

Comment

TRY This https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...hina-relations

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      Link does not work unless you join their news feed. I really don't want to join a newsfeed but maybe you can tell us a little bit about it.

One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Thanks Sourdough that worked.

Comment

Sourdough, I have read the just of this and I know about a great deal of this just from reading past history. And from reading this It is looking more and more like history is repeating itself. This is very good info and reminded me of things I had forgotten about. I am going to read more on it when I have more time.. This is a very interesting post.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
            Sourdough, I have read the just of this and I know about a great deal of this just from reading past history. And from reading this It is looking more and more like history is repeating itself. This is very good info and reminded me of things I had forgotten about. I am going to read more on it when I have more time.. This is a very interesting post.
            YES.........It is good. I pretty much was speed reading it the first time. And stopped, and realized this need more careful attention. I read some more, and stopped, because I could see stuff that I did not want to have to look at, but knew I needed to fully digest, and went back and started over and reread the whole thing, slowly.....step by step, by step.

Comment

100% to what Applejack said.

Thank you for bringing this to light, Sourdough. It is now on my reading list.
              Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Working...
              X