Dear "Buggyout".........your mail box is FULL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear "Buggyout".........your mail box is FULL

Can not send message. User Buggyout has exceeded their private message quota.

And how do I contact the forum Administrator..........???

Yup. It's been full for years now and I have no way to "Empty" it. Mainly because....it's empty. Haha. There are tons of bugs in this forum app. You aren't the only one struggling with things.

If you message Diesel, he will eventually get back to you.

I am super limited as to what I can do as a moderator. Sorry I can't help you more. I am asking him to make me an administrator so I can have more of a hand in things like this.

-Buggy
    I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Buggy, besides you is there even any other moderators or administrators active? I know Myakka used to be around a lot but I've not saw him around in quite a while.
      I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

CG, I'm going to try and get Diesel to hire more mods. You are on the short list. Haha

-Buggy
        I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggyout View Post
          Yup. It's been full for years now and I have no way to "Empty" it. Mainly because....it's empty. Haha. There are tons of bugs in this forum app. You aren't the only one struggling with things.

If you message Diesel, he will eventually get back to you.

I am super limited as to what I can do as a moderator. Sorry I can't help you more. I am asking him to make me an administrator so I can have more of a hand in things like this.

-Buggy
          Thanks..........I appreciate the information. It explains a lot. I like this forum, and I like the members, and what we have to offer each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggyout View Post
            CG, I'm going to try and get Diesel to hire more mods. You are on the short list. Haha

-Buggy
            No habla moderatoooor
            I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Working...
            X