Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW do you search recent posts..........???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW do you search recent posts..........???

How do you search New Post or Recent Posts..........I must have my setting wrong......HELP
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

There's a new post button below the main status bar. Or, you can select from the right in the main forum.

-Buggy
    I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Oh, it's collapsible. So make sure you hit the "+" over there --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
      I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

I think those are Recent Threads. As in "NEW Threads

I am wanting to see the Threads with Recent "POSTS".

What I get is threads with posts from the last time I checked.

What I want is "Current Activity".
        Last edited by Sourdough; 06-22-2018, 11:32 AM.
        One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Still LOOKING for some help with this issue. Look.........even if no one post anything on this forum for three years.......zilch.....zero.

There should still be a way to get several pages of "RECENT POSTS"...........even if the most recent "post" was three years ago.

This "MIGHT" explain people avoiding this forum. If I hit Recent Post a get zero posts, I come back an hour later hit "Recent Posts" and get zero.

If I respond to a few active threads, and come back in five minutes, and hit "Recent Post" it say's "ZERO". The post that I had made just five minutes ago, do not show up.
          Last edited by Sourdough; 06-26-2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

SD, it used to work fine but after the website hack last year I've noticed it doesn't seem to work like it did.

One thing is to subscribe to threads you're interested in and those should pop up for you in Notifications. I also noticed the Latest Topics bar down the right side of the page isn't always updating to show the most recent post. I'm guessing there is some code issue.

I just tried going to both the New Topics and New Posts tabs and tried the advanced search features and nothing at all comes up.

I also have problems where depending on how far I scroll down a page the add new thread function disappears and isn't always visible.
            I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Originally posted by CountryGuy View Post

I also have problems where depending on how far I scroll down a page the add new thread function disappears and isn't always visible.
              Yes.........I have this issue also.

Comment

So.......how do we get the Administrator of this forum to fix this....???

Comment

There appears to be improvement in the time that recent posts stay up........it started last night.

Comment

Working...
                  X