have you learned anything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you learned anything

dummy? when somebody comes along and gets you 10x as many views per day, and does it in just 4 days, you dont ban them, if you'd like to make money with this site. Crybaby pos's who never come up with a new topic and dont really know anything are never going to make you any money.

Bahahah. So you "provide" a service? After all these years, You would think you would have a clue. All the boards you have been banned from. Your ideas are flawed. They are from a vain imagination with no experience behind them.

Take for instance the four jerry cans on a motorcycle. I AM a motorcycle rider. That much weight would be impossible to manage, not mention completely cause the balance of the bike to be compromised. It is very obvious you talk out of your backside. VERY.

I know all about you. You are a joke. You aren't welcome here.

-Buggy
    I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Ok i take it,that i missed out on sumptin interesting. And here i am wanting to go off on someone.lol..
      be prepared,be worried,be careful..and watch your 6

Comment

Again??? Doesn't he have somewhere else to play?

Dale
        Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

Wait is it the return of Mall Ninja, assault wheelbarrow, joke of the decade man??

Are you out on bail? Thought I read they locked you up again. Or did u do something stupid so u could go back and see your boyfriend Bubba? LOL!!
          I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

And now you do have to admit he is full of fun shit to laugh at. If he had half a clue, he'd realize half the shit he proposes to be gospel violates laws of physics and nature...

What should happen is to go thru and either delete his retarded posts or tag them as totally false so some poor person who might be new to all this doesn't come across them in a search and think they are viable ideas and info.

Oh Gunkid you silly rabbit...

Comment

Originally posted by CountryGuy View Post
              Oh Gunkid you silly rabbit...
              Gads..does that nick and the person attached to it still exist?

Cedar

Comment

Yes the recent posts from Smelt are from the twit and from Buggy's above post it appears we are again blessed with his presence now as gunte...

Comment

Question...........If someone gets Banned, how do they change their name and get back on the forum.....????

Comment

Originally posted by CountryGuy View Post
                    Yes the recent posts from Smelt are from the twit and from Buggy's above post it appears we are again blessed with his presence now as gunte...
                    I have lost count how many forums he has been kicked out of over the years.

Cedar

Comment

Originally posted by Sourdough View Post
                      Question...........If someone gets Banned, how do they change their name and get back on the forum.....????
                      SD, I'm no expert on it but I believe if you can change your IP address and then you look like a complete new person. I think there is software that will do this for you to help keep from being traced.

But that whack-a-doodle has had years of making the rounds and sure he's learned the ins, outs and how to's. He's sort of famous, or rather I should say infamous. if you want to read about a complete nut and fraud Google Gunkid and learn about John Melvin Davis....

Comment

he does provide the occasional smile. With his kook ideas. Just hope some newcomer reads enough before trying any of them.

Comment

Working...
                        X