Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"LAND WAR" on American Soil...........Thousands killed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "LAND WAR" on American Soil...........Thousands killed.

And you very likely don't even know about it.

http://www.ktuu.com/content/news/75-...482955711.html
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

My father in law was stationed at Adak during WWII. Worked in the torpedo shop.

Dale
    Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

Actually I had heard of this back when History channel was still history and not alien/ Knight Templar's / illuminati conspiracy channel.

Comment

Originally posted by mcmurry View Post
        Actually I had heard of this back when History channel was still history and not alien/ Knight Templar's / illuminati conspiracy channel.
        Yeah it's a shame what they did to that channel. Same goes for DIY channel and Military Channel.
        I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

It was removed from view because during the war the government did not want people to worry about invasion; remember we have only been invaded 1 time prior 1812.

The government did not want the public to know just how bad the planning was. Most injuries was because of the cold wet weather not weapons. If I remember it was 18 to 1 in lost personnel.

Comment

Working...
          X