Lets kick this forum in the ASS.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets kick this forum in the ASS.

So.........this is sleepy forum. BUT, with a little effort on all of our part "WE" can breath some vibrant life into this forum. This assumes the "Moderators" and "Administrators" are willing.

There is currently a "MASSIVE" void in the area of Quality "Prepping and Survival" forums. There are three or four new forums on the subject and they are just not getting it done, especially as far a quality content.

There is a Great opportunity now for this forum to fill that void.

We all have content that we created and we parked on other "Prepping/Survival" Forums. We can bring "Quality" content here. If "WE" create quality content..........those who thirst to quality content will come and drink of the knowledge. We can build this into the best "Prepping/Survival"........period.

Are you fellow members interested.......???

no doubt there is a huge potential and yes we need to get the momentum back. Looking back at all the old threads it's easy to see the huge pool of information that's there. Perhaps we need to encourage the development of more articles and reports. Yes, I'm interested
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Comment

Well...........based on the response, This was a stupid idea.

So I now ask the owner, what is your plan for this forum, what is your vision for the future of this forum...???

Thanks.

Comment

I've put up more good stuff in 2 days than anyone else has in the past 2 months. There's 12 viewers here, 50 robots and one guy posting.

Comment

anyone can join 20 forums and post about this place once on all of them. 10 guys do that and you'll have thousands of viewers here, which will mean 100's of posters, about a score of whom start new topics (and know what they are talking about)

Comment

Originally posted by smelt View Post
            anyone can join 20 forums and post about this place once on all of them. 10 guys do that and you'll have thousands of viewers here, which will mean 100's of posters, about a score of whom start new topics (and know what they are talking about)
            Well.........if that happens I'll not let the door hit me in the ass as I leave and never come back. That is the last thing that I want in a forum. That is what damaged this forum a few times in the past. I want quality content from people with actual skills and experience. The last thing I want is a bunch of snot'nosed, wet behind the ears children, that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground..........and are hell bent on illustrating it.

Last edited by Sourdough; 05-19-2018, 12:21 AM.

Comment

right, this forum that's dead as a doornail, cause you can't think of anything to write about.

Comment

Working...
              X