Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I Made

Picnic quilt

Very impressive. Is it warm, or is it to soon to tell? Beautiful work!!
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Just a few of what I do for love - I only make quilts for family and those close to me now,

Comment

Beautiful work gran! Looked like some happy boys with there's. Thanks for sharing.

Dale
        Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

Here is a couple of my creations. There carved in moose antler.
          Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan101 View Post
            Very impressive. Is it warm, or is it to soon to tell? Beautiful work!!
            Warm? Yes, very warm and heavy. Made it to drag anywhere, been used in nursing home, to change tires, as a table cloth, to line hammock, pallet for baby to crawl on, as a lap rug when heater in auto when heater broke, wrap a sick pet and now my daughter has claimed it for all the above uses. It is about 10 years old and photo taken recently. Very durable.
            Oh yes, and on the ground frequently for picnics, and at soccer games.
            Last edited by ZAGran; 03-30-2018, 11:58 AM. Reason: additional uses

Comment

Originally posted by dalewick View Post
              Here is a couple of my creations. There carved in moose antler.
              Oh, how beautiful! Treasures for sure.

Comment

Dalewick: That is beautiful work. You should be quite proud.
                The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan101 View Post
                  Dalewick: That is beautiful work. You should be quite proud.
                  Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X