Photos??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos??

Is there a way to remove old photos from your media on here. Been trying and just can't get it. Thanks for any help.

Dale
    Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

I'm sure Hillary Clinton could wipe it clean for you.

Comment

Originally posted by NRAamy View Post
      I'm sure Hillary Clinton could wipe it clean for you.
      Yea, but she would have me killed to keep it quiet! LOL! I mean I'd probably commit suicide and drag myself into the park. LOL!

Dale
      Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

I took a look and have absolutely NO clue. I even went to the MOD side of the house, no option anywhere. Apparently, our photos become part of the program....FOREVER. Haha!

-Buggy
        I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggyout View Post
          I took a look and have absolutely NO clue. I even went to the MOD side of the house, no option anywhere. Apparently, our photos become part of the program....FOREVER. Haha!

-Buggy
          That may be a problem. We're limited as to how many we can put on the site. I'm getting told no on submittals occasionally. Thanks Buggy.

Dale

Comment

Sounds like a Diesel question.
            The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
            X