Mental Health Resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Health Resources

You can go to http://nmhicstore.samhsa.gov/publications/ordering.aspx and order for free, several publications/resources.

I ordered the Training Manual for Mental Health and Human Service Workers in Major Disasters as well as Mental Health Response to Mass Violence and Terrorism. I figured I needed to understand better the different phases people go through during a major crisis for self-defense reasons. :)

thank you.
    "Be Excellent to Each Other"

Comment

Lostinoz and Brosia,

Trust Washington with my mental health? Perish the thought!

:eek:

Bureaucrats in Washington (and all the State Capitals) have done a bad enough job of spreading "learned helplessness," co-dependency, dysfunction, addiction, hopelessness, trauma, PTSD, and Stockholm Syndrome into several whole generations.

:(

If people didn't have their lives destroyed by Welfare Statism, the idea of government providing mental health services would be a hilarious one-liner.
      Last edited by TheUnboundOne; 03-03-2009, 10:10 PM. Reason: An addendum
      "Apocalypse is by no means inevitable." --Jim Rice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnboundOne View Post
        Lostinoz and Brosia,

Trust Washington with my mental health? Perish the thought!

:eek:

Bureaucrats in Washington (and all the State Capitals) have done a bad enough job of spreading "learned helplessness," co-dependency, dysfunction, addiction, hopelessness, trauma, PTSD, and Stockholm Syndrome into several whole generations.

:(

If people didn't have their lives destroyed by Welfare Statism, the idea of government providing mental health services would be a hilarious one-liner.

LOL, precisely the reason I ordered the manuals! I want to see what I will be up against in the general populace. ;)

Comment

absolutely! I picked up a few others to see what they have to say about the topic. Heck, I'm paying for them with my tax payer money...
          "Be Excellent to Each Other"

Comment

Working...
          X