Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barkingowl
    replied
    Good info unbound. I'll check out their site in greater detail. I'm getting sick of the NRA wanting money every week & offering crap made in China.

Does anyone remember the people who volunteered to be microchipped awhile ago.
    I can't find anything on them... Strange...

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by TheUnboundOne View Post
    Rusty,

Yep, I've known about them for around 20 years. I never have the funds to join all of the organizations I'd like to join, but I would join JPFO long before I would resubscribe to the NRA.

Unlike the NRA, JPFO is a no-compromise organization in defense of the right to keep and bear arms. And when they say: "Never Again!", they back it up and mean it!

(By the bye, to all who are curious about JPFO, you don't have to be Jewish to join, only a supporter of The U.S. Constitution and The Bill of Rights.)

Thats correct. I am not Jewish...well kind of on my moms side. We have a Yamekle in the woodpile. However, one has to respect a group of Rabbi's who have this train of thought. Good group of folks.

Leave a comment:

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    Rusty,

Yep, I've known about them for around 20 years. I never have the funds to join all of the organizations I'd like to join, but I would join JPFO long before I would resubscribe to the NRA.

Unlike the NRA, JPFO is a no-compromise organization in defense of the right to keep and bear arms. And when they say: "Never Again!", they back it up and mean it!

(By the bye, to all who are curious about JPFO, you don't have to be Jewish to join, only a supporter of The U.S. Constitution and The Bill of Rights.)

Leave a comment:

• cwconnertx
    replied
    well perhaps they will burn our remains in the same open grave reserved for those who just can't give up their personal freedoms

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    I will make sure that when they drag me out in front of my fellow citizens, I will have both a Star of David and a Cross on my cloths. Makes me a nice martyr and hopefully someone will see that and do what needs to be done.

I am somewhat surprised other folks here are aware of JPFO. Been checking those kooky Rabbi's out for years.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by cwconnertx View Post
    apparently I am not going to be a good future world citizen. They will probably have to shoot me.
    (I will shoot back if I get warning)

I will make sure that when they drag me out in front of my fellow citizens, I will have both a Star of David and a Cross on my cloths. Makes me a nice martyr and hopefully someone will see that and do what needs to be done.

Leave a comment:

• cwconnertx
    replied
    So who will be the ones who go down to defeat. My and others like me, or those who bow down and buy in?

Leave a comment:

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    Loshali,

I guess either the One Worlders or myself are up the proverbial creek without a shovel, because I'll never be a part of their world.

I imagine you must encounter a lot of such folks in Asheville, though.

:(

Leave a comment:

• Visinedrops
    replied
    What bothers me most is knowing there are people out there who live that way.

Leave a comment:

• barkingowl
    replied
    I'll probably never have the chance to find out. I'll be the one heading for the storm drain when the goons show up at 3am.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Apparently I and my fellows would be the perfect arch enemies for the perfect world citizenry......:cool:

Leave a comment:

• TLM
    replied
    Sounds like I'd be a perfect world citizen... I've been trained by my wife.

1).Do as I'm told - without question
    2) Rat out other people if they do anything wrong (kids) :eek:

Peace
    TLM

Leave a comment:

• cwconnertx
    replied
    apparently I am not going to be a good future world citizen. They will probably have to shoot me.
    (I will shoot back if I get warning)

Leave a comment:

• Loshali
    started a topic Are you a good Future World Citizen?

Are you a good Future World Citizen?

Here's a checklist to find out:

http://www.jpfo.org/pdf/cs200605.pdf
Working...
X