Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a good Future World Citizen?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are you a good Future World Citizen?

    Here's a checklist to find out:

    http://www.jpfo.org/pdf/cs200605.pdf
    Classic Southern defense: "But your Honor, he just NEEDED killin!

  • #2
    apparently I am not going to be a good future world citizen. They will probably have to shoot me.
    (I will shoot back if I get warning)
    My weapon can kill, it isn't limited to mere assault

    Comment


    • #3
      Sounds like I'd be a perfect world citizen... I've been trained by my wife.

      1).Do as I'm told - without question
      2) Rat out other people if they do anything wrong (kids) :eek:

      Peace
      TLM

      Comment


      • #4
        Apparently I and my fellows would be the perfect arch enemies for the perfect world citizenry......:cool:
        "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

        "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

        Comment


        • #5
          I'll probably never have the chance to find out. I'll be the one heading for the storm drain when the goons show up at 3am.

          Comment


          • #6
            What bothers me most is knowing there are people out there who live that way.
            "Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions." "The things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durden

            Comment


            • #7
              Loshali,

              I guess either the One Worlders or myself are up the proverbial creek without a shovel, because I'll never be a part of their world.

              I imagine you must encounter a lot of such folks in Asheville, though.

              :(
              "Apocalypse is by no means inevitable." --Jim Rice.

              Comment


              • #8
                So who will be the ones who go down to defeat. My and others like me, or those who bow down and buy in?
                My weapon can kill, it isn't limited to mere assault

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by cwconnertx View Post
                  apparently I am not going to be a good future world citizen. They will probably have to shoot me.
                  (I will shoot back if I get warning)

                  I will make sure that when they drag me out in front of my fellow citizens, I will have both a Star of David and a Cross on my cloths. Makes me a nice martyr and hopefully someone will see that and do what needs to be done.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
                    I will make sure that when they drag me out in front of my fellow citizens, I will have both a Star of David and a Cross on my cloths. Makes me a nice martyr and hopefully someone will see that and do what needs to be done.

                    I am somewhat surprised other folks here are aware of JPFO. Been checking those kooky Rabbi's out for years.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      well perhaps they will burn our remains in the same open grave reserved for those who just can't give up their personal freedoms
                      My weapon can kill, it isn't limited to mere assault

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Rusty,

                        Yep, I've known about them for around 20 years. I never have the funds to join all of the organizations I'd like to join, but I would join JPFO long before I would resubscribe to the NRA.

                        Unlike the NRA, JPFO is a no-compromise organization in defense of the right to keep and bear arms. And when they say: "Never Again!", they back it up and mean it!

                        (By the bye, to all who are curious about JPFO, you don't have to be Jewish to join, only a supporter of The U.S. Constitution and The Bill of Rights.)
                        "Apocalypse is by no means inevitable." --Jim Rice.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TheUnboundOne View Post
                          Rusty,

                          Yep, I've known about them for around 20 years. I never have the funds to join all of the organizations I'd like to join, but I would join JPFO long before I would resubscribe to the NRA.

                          Unlike the NRA, JPFO is a no-compromise organization in defense of the right to keep and bear arms. And when they say: "Never Again!", they back it up and mean it!

                          (By the bye, to all who are curious about JPFO, you don't have to be Jewish to join, only a supporter of The U.S. Constitution and The Bill of Rights.)

                          Thats correct. I am not Jewish...well kind of on my moms side. We have a Yamekle in the woodpile. However, one has to respect a group of Rabbi's who have this train of thought. Good group of folks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Good info unbound. I'll check out their site in greater detail. I'm getting sick of the NRA wanting money every week & offering crap made in China.

                            Does anyone remember the people who volunteered to be microchipped awhile ago.
                            I can't find anything on them... Strange...

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X