• Show
Clear All

Jesus Built My Hotrod by Ministry
    America by Rammstein
    Clocks by Coldplay
    Comfortably Numb, Pink Floyd

Comment

[QUOTE=West Texas!;10599]Jesus Built My Hotrod by Ministry

Ahhhhh....I was wondering if anybody in the world like that song.
      ~Lyon~

Comment

"New Frontier" by Donald ***en
        http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27...ier-1983_music

(YouTube has taken off the original video, but here's one with pages from
        the Civil Defense Manual Fallout Protection)
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bSEzF8EDGE

And for a happier view of the future, here is Donald ***en's "I.G.Y."
        http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21...egorm_creation
        "Apocalypse is by no means inevitable." --Jim Rice.

Comment

Eve of Destruction

Comment

For Old School Christians like myself:

Onward Christian Solidiers &
            Battle Hymn of the Republic

Comment

Originally posted by TLM View Post
              For Old School Christians like myself:

Onward Christian Soldiers &
              Battle Hymn of the Republic
              Awesome...never thought about looking at it from the Christian side!
              ~Lyon~

Comment

[QUOTE=cudalyon;10613]
                Originally posted by West Texas! View Post
                Jesus Built My Hotrod by Ministry

Ahhhhh....I was wondering if anybody in the world like that song.
                Oh yeah baby....have it as my Ringtone too. :)

Comment

Re Introduction and my 4 song lists

Hello everyone, please allow me to intro myself to you all. First off, as a very concerned American, when I found this website, I just knew that this was THE place for me. I too, share your valid concerns for what is taking place in our country these days, and hopefully will be able to contribute my two cents worth in a most positive way. So, that being said, I look forward to getting acquainted with all of you as time permits me to do so, and in the process, forming some great, long lasting friendships as well.
                  Now, as to my 4 songs that really knock me out; wow...chuckle.. I have so many that I really enjoy.. but here are my 4 that are but a sample of what I enjoy...ZZ Top in La Grange, Van Morison in Moondance, Van Halen in Running with the Devil, Marshal Tucker Band in Desert Sky. Ok, there are my 4 and again, thankyou for inviting me into your group. I will do my best to make y'all proud. Gharleydude:D
                  :D

Comment

Originally posted by gharleydude View Post
                    Hello everyone, please allow me to intro myself to you all. First off, as a very concerned American, when I found this website, I just knew that this was THE place for me. I too, share your valid concerns for what is taking place in our country these days, and hopefully will be able to contribute my two cents worth in a most positive way. So, that being said, I look forward to getting acquainted with all of you as time permits me to do so, and in the process, forming some great, long lasting friendships as well.
                    Now, as to my 4 songs that really knock me out; wow...chuckle.. I have so many that I really enjoy.. but here are my 4 that are but a sample of what I enjoy...ZZ Top in La Grange, Van Morison in Moondance, Van Halen in Running with the Devil, Marshal Tucker Band in Desert Sky. Ok, there are my 4 and again, thankyou for inviting me into your group. I will do my best to make y'all proud. Gharleydude:D
                    Hi, gharley, and please make yourself at home as you head over to the introductions thread and tell us more about yourself.....;)

BTW...Battle Hymn rocks.....
                    "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

The right song can rally the troops...but being my typical oddball self...I'd likely opt to confuse my enemy.
                      They'd never guess what I have in store for them if I were to play this over a PA as they approached.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJ86poZq60

Comment

Originally posted by snal View Post
                        The right song can rally the troops...but being my typical oddball self...I'd likely opt to confuse my enemy.
                        They'd never guess what I have in store for them if I were to play this over a PA as they approached.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJ86poZq60
                        Not funny.......but still.......pretty d*mn funny......
                        "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by gharleydude View Post

Cool...a Cheesehead!

Comment

Howdy, GHarleyDude! Welcome to XColony!

Comment

Snal,

Excellent thought! Music as a psy-war weapon!

:cool:

I've thought of a few troublemaking numbers that could be translated into Arabic, Parsi, Urdu, and Indonesian and broadcast via pirate TV and Internet throughout the Muslim world:

"Undercover Angel" by Alan O'Day (with video from Charlies Angels)
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMW5xam4sRo

"I Am Woman" by Helen Reddy (with photo montage of strong women)
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjuba3IT1-8

"Baby Come Back" by Player
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYpAa5MOzMU

"No Lookin' Back" by Michael McDonald
                              http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1w...kin-back_music

Who knows? If we can live through the present "Clash of Civilizations" and The Burqua Curtain starts tearing apart, I bet these songs might gain ground worldwide anyway.

Comment

Way back in the long ago when i was in the Navy. We would have drills to see if we could find freqs being used by other ships in the battle group and we would simulate jamming by keying up the mic on that freq and playing Zepplin over the mic.
                                ~Lyon~

Comment

Working...
                                X