Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Warning!!

Leave a comment:

• Visinedrops
    replied
    Originally posted by OneBadPig View Post
    What will happen in 2012 is a real astronomical event(not astrological).
    What the effect will be on Earth is pure speculation.
    The real rub here is that if a polar shift occurs, there aint diggity-dog i can do about it.
    You will notice that the people making the scariest predictions generally have something to sell.
    The earth will explode on October 15th, 2010! Here, buy my T-Shirt!

Leave a comment:

• OneBadPig
    replied
    What will happen in 2012 is a real astronomical event(not astrological).
    What the effect will be on Earth is pure speculation.
    The real rub here is that if a polar shift occurs, there aint diggity-dog i can do about it.
    You will notice that the people making the scariest predictions generally have something to sell.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Ahh I can see someone is a Doctor Who fan :) The Ood were cool!!!

Speaking of the Doctor... he will save us from Planet X if any Daleks or Cybermen have anything to do with it!!!

We don't need no saving from planet XXX though:D

Leave a comment:

• Visinedrops
    replied
    In the late 90's I remember reading about an asteroid heading toward earth, and there was a margin of doubt that it would actually hit earth, but it's supposed to cross Earth's path around 2012 at it's current rate of speed.
    Nostradamus could not see anything past the year 2012

I have a friend who believes something will happen in 2012, but expects it to be a change of the planet, not the complete destruction of it.

I'm just waiting to watch all the sheeple panic and bump into each other. I'll laugh...and then I'll figure out what's really going on.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by Brosia View Post
    oh, will there be "people" on Planet X? I thought it was just a big rock going to crash into us.

I've had a heck of a day, making sock puppets with the Cub Scouts. I think I'm going to finish mine up tonight, and make a tinfoil hat for it!
    Some of the kids got to talking about 2012 (I don't know how it started) where one told another that we are all going to die in 2012, and then we had tears.

Then I come home to find that my daughter must worship the snake god, because she pierced her face with what are called "snake bites"

Somedays I wish someone would beam me up or just sacrifice me and use my head for a soccer ball. :eek:

Thats the spirit!!! Now you get it.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    "Hello.....*gorp*....we are from Planet X....*gorp*....and we require.....*gorp*.....all of your Ramen noodles....*gorp*.....or Earth will be...*gorp*.....annihilated!"

I did not know you were at my ex-wifes family reunion.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by sd allen View Post
    I don't know if they will be ''people''!!..lol..
    "Hello.....*gorp*....we are from Planet X....*gorp*....and we require.....*gorp*.....all of your Ramen noodles....*gorp*.....or Earth will be...*gorp*.....annihilated!"

Leave a comment:

• sd allen
    replied
    I don't know if they will be ''people''!!..lol..

Leave a comment:

• Brosia
    replied
    Originally posted by sd allen View Post
    We will be stocked up on tin foil awaiting the arrival of those from Planet X!!............I was waiting for someone to bring the 2012 thang up,it's been on discovery or something.I will stick my head between my legs and kiss my butt good-bye ..if Scotty doesn't beam me up!!

oh, will there be "people" on Planet X? I thought it was just a big rock going to crash into us.

I've had a heck of a day, making sock puppets with the Cub Scouts. I think I'm going to finish mine up tonight, and make a tinfoil hat for it!
    Some of the kids got to talking about 2012 (I don't know how it started) where one told another that we are all going to die in 2012, and then we had tears.

Then I come home to find that my daughter must worship the snake god, because she pierced her face with what are called "snake bites"

Somedays I wish someone would beam me up or just sacrifice me and use my head for a soccer ball. :eek:

Leave a comment:

• sd allen
    replied
    We will be stocked up on tin foil awaiting the arrival of those from Planet X!!............I was waiting for someone to bring the 2012 thang up,it's been on discovery or something.I will stick my head between my legs and kiss my butt good-bye ..if Scotty doesn't beam me up!!

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    do you have children, Rusty? 'Cause sometimes you just get the urge to sacrifice them. Believe me, I know. I have a teenage girl. And soccer with human heads has got to be more fun than with your standard soccer ball. I don't like snakes, so I wouldn't worship a snake god, but I do like Cheese Doodles....
    LMFAO......

Planet X revolving around the earth?

Gimme a break.....astrology's for the nutbags camped outside area 51.....

Leave a comment:

• cudalyon
    replied
    do you have children, Rusty? 'Cause sometimes you just get the urge to sacrifice them. Believe me, I know. I have a teenage girl. And soccer with human heads has got to be more fun than with your standard soccer ball. I don't like snakes, so I wouldn't worship a snake god, but I do like Cheese Doodles....
    Cheese Doodles Rock!

Leave a comment:

• Brosia
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    I am going to be honest. I do not really put ANY credence in astrology. Especially in a stone age culture who worshiped a snake God, sacrificed children and played soccer with human heads. I would say that the Mayan calender makers figured they made a calender long enough to cover their lifetimes, stopped and figured the next generations could continue making it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X