• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big_Saw
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by sd allen View Post
    I don't know if they will be ''people''!!..lol..
    "Hello.....*gorp*....we are from Planet X....*gorp*....and we require.....*gorp*.....all of your Ramen noodles....*gorp*.....or Earth will be...*gorp*.....annihilated!"

"I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

• Rustyshakelford
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
      "Hello.....*gorp*....we are from Planet X....*gorp*....and we require.....*gorp*.....all of your Ramen noodles....*gorp*.....or Earth will be...*gorp*.....annihilated!"

I did not know you were at my ex-wifes family reunion.

Comment

• Rustyshakelford
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Brosia View Post
        oh, will there be "people" on Planet X? I thought it was just a big rock going to crash into us.

I've had a heck of a day, making sock puppets with the Cub Scouts. I think I'm going to finish mine up tonight, and make a tinfoil hat for it!
        Some of the kids got to talking about 2012 (I don't know how it started) where one told another that we are all going to die in 2012, and then we had tears.

Then I come home to find that my daughter must worship the snake god, because she pierced her face with what are called "snake bites"

Somedays I wish someone would beam me up or just sacrifice me and use my head for a soccer ball. :eek:

Thats the spirit!!! Now you get it.

Comment

• Visinedrops
          • Nov 2008

In the late 90's I remember reading about an asteroid heading toward earth, and there was a margin of doubt that it would actually hit earth, but it's supposed to cross Earth's path around 2012 at it's current rate of speed.
          Nostradamus could not see anything past the year 2012

I have a friend who believes something will happen in 2012, but expects it to be a change of the planet, not the complete destruction of it.

I'm just waiting to watch all the sheeple panic and bump into each other. I'll laugh...and then I'll figure out what's really going on.
          "Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions." "The things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durden

Comment

• Zombie Axe
            • Oct 2008

Ahh I can see someone is a Doctor Who fan :) The Ood were cool!!!

Speaking of the Doctor... he will save us from Planet X if any Daleks or Cybermen have anything to do with it!!!

We don't need no saving from planet XXX though:D

later,
            ZA

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to
            beat you to death with it because it is empty.

The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

Comment

• OneBadPig
              Valued Member
              • Jan 2009

What will happen in 2012 is a real astronomical event(not astrological).
              What the effect will be on Earth is pure speculation.
              The real rub here is that if a polar shift occurs, there aint diggity-dog i can do about it.
              You will notice that the people making the scariest predictions generally have something to sell.
              CTHULHU/Dagon 2012

Comment

• Visinedrops
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by OneBadPig View Post
                What will happen in 2012 is a real astronomical event(not astrological).
                What the effect will be on Earth is pure speculation.
                The real rub here is that if a polar shift occurs, there aint diggity-dog i can do about it.
                You will notice that the people making the scariest predictions generally have something to sell.
                The earth will explode on October 15th, 2010! Here, buy my T-Shirt!
                "Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions." "The things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durden

Comment

• Rustyshakelford
                  • Aug 2008

Warning!!

Comment

• Brosia
                    Veteran Member
                    • Nov 2008

I got mine already!

"Be Excellent to Each Other"

Comment

Working...