Xcolony tshirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do, chief....
    "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Also need you guys to weigh in on color

OD, Earth, Black

voice your opinion now or forever hold ur peace ;)
      WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Black with OD lettering...all the way......very evil :mad:
        "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Although earth with black lettering would kick ass, too...

Comment

Wouldn't those three colors together make up jungle camo ?Any way they would all make for some fine looking shirts /hoodies,XXL please.
            Every Day , Is A Bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by rsanders View Post
              Wouldn't those three colors together make up jungle camo ?Any way they would all make for some fine looking shirts /hoodies,XXL please.
              Oooh...f*ckin'-A......good point!

Comment

Thx diesel i knew you could do it by golly
                the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

I like earth or OD with black graphics, but I'm really not all that picky.
                  The 12ga.... It's not just for rabbits anymore.

Comment

I like the color ideas, earth, black lettering

Comment

all right we are crashing here fast and hard if we can't get this going give me the word diesel and i will make us some money
                      the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

I'd be interested in a shirt.

Size Large

I like the OD
                        ~ Awesome ~

Comment

Oh I appreciate that man, it's just a time issue for me. I have alot of experience with printing apparel etc.. and believe me there's NO money at all in apparel at low quantities like this, it woud be a break even thing if anything.
                          WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Hope against hope but can you get larger sizes like 4 or 5X perhaps? If so I would love to have a nice Xcolony Tee shirt!
                            John 3:16 Joshua 24:15

Comment

Not to rain on any bodies parade but i like the t-shirt idea and all but it wouldn't be something i would wear very often . This could be a very dangerous thing because if shtf you would have been advertising that you had plenty of food and supplies . It would only take one wrong person to try and take advantage of you and your day could be ruined. Now with that being said i want one in OD green XL if you could. just be sure you wear in the right company.

Comment

Originally posted by kentuckyshiner85 View Post
                                Not to rain on any bodies parade but i like the t-shirt idea and all but it wouldn't be something i would wear very often . This could be a very dangerous thing because if shtf you would have been advertising that you had plenty of food and supplies . It would only take one wrong person to try and take advantage of you and your day could be ruined. Now with that being said i want one in OD green XL if you could. just be sure you wear in the right company.
                                He's right, let's can the whole thing!
                                The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.

Comment

Working...
                                X