• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    Pretty good. I do like mine though.

www.Xcolony.com
    More fun than being
    a political prisoner!
    There. Fixed that for you. ;)
    The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else.

Comment

Thought I'd add the text to a shirt to see what it looked like
      Attached Files

Comment

whoa i'm not one for drawing attention to myself or who i am, or what i believe in.. but that's a sweet ass shirt :)
        WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Simple would be better...small logo @ left pocket w/encrypted handle and rank badges....then xcolony.com across the back in simple white font....
          "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by Ulath View Post
            Oh yeah! can I get one in Tiger Stripe pattern camo? My wife says I'm fussy cause I like to match. :D

Me also please. Matches my thong!!

Can I get a rank on mine too? Maybe we could get rank based on the number of postings we have made. Guess that would make me a 5 star? Maybe chairman of the joint chiefs of staff? Nah...Commander in Chief!!!

Comment

Thanks Saw, I'll come up with one like you suggested. I agree simple is better, but it's fun to play. kinda like this one
              Attached Files

Comment

LMFAO!!!!! Now that's good......
                "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Defender View Post
                  Thanks Saw, I'll come up with one like you suggested. I agree simple is better, but it's fun to play. kinda like this one

I need a thong and a Sombrero on that please.

Comment

coming right up

Comment

Saw, what did you mean about an encrypted handle. give me an idea to work with
                      Attached Files

Comment

You can just put "Rusty" on mine. Or Prometheus.

Comment

Having too much fun here !! Here you go Rusty
                          Attached Files

Comment

Having too much fun here !! Here you go Rusty

Yep. Thats the one. When can I buy it?

Comment

Oh, something easy, like greek alphabet or something, so the uneducated passersby won't be able to just log on and say..."Ooh...that's FOF!!! I saw him at Wal-Mart! He's the gun-nut-pyromaniac-freaky-deaky-extremist on that forum!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
                                Oh, something easy, like greek alphabet or something, so the uneducated passersby won't be able to just log on and say..."Ooh...that's FOF!!! I saw him at Wal-Mart! He's the gun-nut-pyromaniac-freaky-deaky-extremist on that forum!!!!"
                                Just Rusty for me. Thanks. The Greek alphabet confuses me.

Comment

Working...
                                X