-Buggy
    I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buggyout View Post
      Well....

That ASSculated quickly! lol

Nice to see you Amy.

-Buggy
      Your right, better de-ASSculate the situation...

LM "A" O
      I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by CountryGuy View Post

Well being I was born in Punxsutawney... if I were a single groundhog... LOL
        ROFLOL! Oh, the stories that could be told. Hi Amy!

Dale
        Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

• Yeah, well, my ass is cold in all this snow. And as you can see, I have a lot of..... oh nevermind.....

Comment

• Kaliforniastan is calling you BACK! Haha!

-Buggy

Comment

• Comment

• Hey myakka..... you're up after Phil....

Comment

• Be hard for him to find with it being all camouflaged...

Comment

• Amy: Nice to see you posting again. Sorry the weather is so bad. Your blood will thicken, and it won't seem nearly as bad next year..
                    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

• It's melting, melting, melting! :)

Unlike my a$$........

Comment

• Don't worry soon your assicles will turn to mudsicles

Comment

• Ok, enough is enough. Three times I've had to shelter garden from freezing since the first of April, this past weekend being the most recent. I'm sitting here looking at frost on my freshly mowed grass, I am tired of lugging flats of seedling in and out and the wind has made it a pill to cover those already in the garden. I am thankful though that at least it has rained enough here in eastern part of the state we are not fighting wild fires like they are in the western half of the state where they haven't had measurable rain in almost six months.

Comment

• Well Z, I've been watching snow flakes blow around all day and it's only about 31 right now. I'm glad I ran out of time Saturday and didn't plant my strawberry starts or onion sets... next 3 or 4 nights looks like it'll be in the 20's so gonna hold off for a bit.

Comment

• I work very closely with farmers, specifically fruit and vegetable growers; this weather is throwing them a curve too. Fortunately the perennials are safe for now but if the weather drops down into the low 20's for a couple hours, they will be hurting also. Most of the plants haven't hydrated yet and that's saving them for now. The row crop people are getting real antsy; the fields are too wet to work and even if they were able to plant, the seeds would just rot in the ground. You'll see quite a bit of short corn this year, stuff that matures in 88 days; not many farmers are going to risk planting 100 or 105 day corn. And with the talk about the major current shift in the Atlantic, it could be a cool year throughout. Stock up on firewood.
                              Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Comment

• Sunny and 72.....

I...

Hate...

California.

STUPID CALIFORNIA. We NEVER get four season weather.

-Buggy

Comment

Working...
                                X