• Show
Clear All

• myakka
    replied
    Hmmmm......

Leave a comment:

• Buggyout
    replied
    Trapper, I didn't see any insult in Dale's post. Please don't be offended, It wasn't intended.

Also, if you have a disagreement, please take it to private messages.

Thanks guys!

-Buggy

Leave a comment:

• dalewick
    replied
    Originally posted by Trapperforhire View Post
    This is traps and shipping. Shipping still gonna cost you at 59.99 + 18 if they shipped flat rate. So no u both are still wrong. thanks for trying to discredit me. Same with any other thread or for sale item if you don't like it ; just pass on by
    Not trying to discredit you, slight you or even knock you out of a sale. Don't know you or have any reason for any of that. Just been at the trapping game for a long time and just asking questions.

Dale

Leave a comment:

• Trapperforhire
    replied
    Always a good idea to by local cuts out cost of shipping

Leave a comment:

• Trapperforhire
    replied
    This is traps and shipping. Shipping still gonna cost you at 59.99 + 18 if they shipped flat rate. So no u both are still wrong. thanks for trying to discredit me. Same with any other thread or for sale item if you don't like it ; just pass on by

Leave a comment:

• dalewick
    replied
    Originally posted by myakka View Post
    TFH, I think Dale's point is that you are asking as much for your used traps as new ones.
    +1

plus one would be considered a cheaper #160 with the one spring. Also, I can purchase them locally for that same price, sometimes cheaper.

Dale

Leave a comment:

• myakka
    replied
    TFH, I think Dale's point is that you are asking as much for your used traps as new ones.

Leave a comment:

• Trapperforhire
    replied
    Grand total shipped. U see the reasoning now

Leave a comment:

• dalewick
    replied
    Originally posted by Trapperforhire View Post
    Hi I have six duke 220 for sale one has only one spring seventy dollars shipped[ATTACH=CONFIG]8637[/ATTACH]
    Trapperforhire,

Just curious. Why so much (your trap, your price), but when 1/2 doz Dukes 220's new is $59.95........just asking.

Dale

Leave a comment:

• Trapperforhire
    replied
    Traps

Hi I have six duke 220 for sale one has only one spring seventy dollars shippedClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	187690

Leave a comment:

• Hondo
    replied
    I'm familiar with the 110, 220, and 330 connibear traps because I own some, also have some 1 1/2 and 2 coil spring, and a lot of long spring Victor's as well as snares. I have no knowledge of a 160 trap, but then I don't get out much and since I have about 300 traps I have no need to buy any more. What is a 160 used for? I have no traps for sale, I'm just curious about the 160. Hondo

Leave a comment:

• snake35
    replied
    I am especially looking for 160 and 220 conni-bears. I also need #2 and larger coil spring traps. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• snake35
    started a topic Traps wanted

Traps wanted

If anyone has traps they would like to sell please send me a p.m. Must be in working order and reasonable priced. Thanks!
Working...
X