Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shadowwalker
    replied
    I got a good deal at walmart. They will order what you want from stores around the company. I got a Weatherby Vangaurd for $419.00 a couple of years ago. Other than checking out pawn shops,craigslist,newspaper,etc in one at your price range your wanting. I have got good buys and turned out to be good weapons at the price I wanted. Just have the money ready for a quick buy. Oh, also might just wander around the gun shows too, I have made several buys out from under the "gun dealers" at the shows.

Leave a comment:

• PalmettoNative
    replied
    Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    Looking for a .223 bolt action pole for my preps...love my 25-06, but reality dictates my preps...I need a rifle chambered to match my assault rifle (Mini 14)...I already gifted my M77 to my best bud, who's a member of my local squad....any suggestions?

Looking to spend around 2-300 bucks, or trade for one of my spare autoloader pistols....
    I too recently thought about an addition of .223 that is less expensive to shoot my .223 stockpile should the AR "go down". I was actually contemplating a single shot break action keeping costs in mind. But now that i think about it-a 20 inch barrel 1/7 twist bolt action would be a good back up. Happy hunting to you BS.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    im actually looking @ the savage stevens 200....i think it gives the marlin a run on some points that i personally pay attention to...but they are both nice 'poles, for the money...

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    Marlin makes an XM7 bolt action for 289.00 supposed to be a good rifle.

Leave a comment:

• rsanders
    replied
    There's an ad here in Ky for a model 16, never fired, synthetic stock, and I think a Simmons scope , says it retails for $750. wants $550. or trade. I know nothing about it , I just surf this site looking for deals. If you want to take a peak at it go to www.kyclassified.com, scroll down to the bottom and type in.223 and hit the search button.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Anyone ever fondled a Savage Stevens model 200XP in .223? They run a bit under $400 retail....also looking at a model 200 for a bit over 3 hunsky....
    Last edited by Big_Saw; 11-30-2009, 11:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    started a topic .223 Bolt Action Rifle...

.223 Bolt Action Rifle...

Looking for a .223 bolt action pole for my preps...love my 25-06, but reality dictates my preps...I need a rifle chambered to match my assault rifle (Mini 14)...I already gifted my M77 to my best bud, who's a member of my local squad....any suggestions?

Looking to spend around 2-300 bucks, or trade for one of my spare autoloader pistols....
Working...
X