Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbprice797
    replied
    you suck smasher hehe. i spent nearly 60 for two extra mags and the butpad for mine not to mention the almost 200 for the gun. Well hope whoever bought it shoots the hell outta it.

Leave a comment:

• SMASHER
    replied
    I just sold my 995 today to a guy for $140 with 3 mags,a sling and a cleaning kit...I think it was a reasonable price.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by gunslinger88 View Post
    so do you know the total cost of this and can the gun be shipped to colorado?

Dunno. Give them a call. I am in Texas. Found it on Gunbroker.com.

Leave a comment:

• gunslinger88
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    NEW IN BOX HI POINT MODEL 995 SEMI AUTO 9MM CARBINE RIFLE WITH ONE FACTORY MAGAZINE, OPTIC MOUNT, ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS, LOCK, MANUAL, AND FACTORY LIFETIME WARRANTY. SHIP TO CONUSA FFL FOR $25 SHIPPING. CREDIT CARDS ADD 3% TO TOTAL. NO PAYPAL OR AMERICAN EXPRESS. WE ARE SPORTSMANS PARADISE AT 201 SOUTH MAIN STREET IN EL DORADO SPRINGS, MISSOURI 64744 PHONE 417-876-5600 FAX 417-876-4080

so do you know the total cost of this and can the gun be shipped to colorado?

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    HEE hee hee....I had to do it....

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    NEW IN BOX HI POINT MODEL 995 SEMI AUTO 9MM CARBINE RIFLE WITH ONE FACTORY MAGAZINE, OPTIC MOUNT, ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS, LOCK, MANUAL, AND FACTORY LIFETIME WARRANTY. SHIP TO CONUSA FFL FOR $25 SHIPPING. CREDIT CARDS ADD 3% TO TOTAL. NO PAYPAL OR AMERICAN EXPRESS. WE ARE SPORTSMANS PARADISE AT 201 SOUTH MAIN STREET IN EL DORADO SPRINGS, MISSOURI 64744 PHONE 417-876-5600 FAX 417-876-4080

Leave a comment:

• gunslinger88
    started a topic 9mm hipoint 995 carbine

9mm hipoint 995 carbine

i recntly seen the hipoint 995 carbine at a store wen i lived in montana now i have moved and wasnt able to purchase the gun while there and cant seem to find one any where anyone know where or how to obtain one of these
Working...
X