Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudyj
    replied
    Ive got a xd-9 I bought to shoot with my son . its cheap to shoot 20$ 100 rounds easy to strip and clean and was relatively cheap to buy 480$ new.

Leave a comment:

• SMASHER
    replied
    There is a pawn shop here where I live that had a black .45 XD for $399 a couple weeks ago....it may still be there.

Leave a comment:

• Fawkinscratch
    replied
    Originally posted by The One View Post
    Yes he did.

I my have changed my mind on the Xd. Was looking around at some gun stores today and reallyyyyyy liked the Para Ord. Warthog .45Acp has any one here had any experience with this gun?
    Go for the XD I had a sub compact after I left the Corps, went to school full time, and needed to pay the bills. It left, but I'm slowly getting my toys back a little at a time. You will have mixed luck with the Para, but the XD is a solid performer!

Leave a comment:

• tracker
    replied
    The XD and Para are totaly in diferant price ranges I have an XD40 I would love to have the para but it was way out of my price range.:(

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by SMASHER View Post
    I just recently sold my .45 xd and got a Beretta PX4 version .....best shooting handgun i've had yet, very accurate!
    Seen those PX4s...good looking pistol, too....nice;)

Leave a comment:

• The One
    replied
    Originally posted by SMASHER View Post
    I just recently sold my .45 xd and got a Beretta PX4 version .....best shooting handgun i've had yet, very accurate!

i will have to look into that one, never seen one.

Leave a comment:

• SMASHER
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OneBadPig
    replied
    Originally posted by The One View Post
    Springfield XD .45 in Green and matte black
    You might try J&GSales(google that), they had XD's last time i looked.

Leave a comment:

• The One
    replied
    Yes he did.

I my have changed my mind on the Xd. Was looking around at some gun stores today and reallyyyyyy liked the Para Ord. Warthog .45Acp has any one here had any experience with this gun?

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Oooohhh.....lost the gat and the girl.......ouch!:eek:

Leave a comment:

• The One
    replied
    A good friend of mine had the .40 cal and the .45 cal just as I wanted, he needed some quick cash and pawned them before I knew anything about it. Needless to say they are gone,withing the same day. I asked why he didn't let me know found out he wanted to keep the needing money thing a secret. Now he is very upset, he and his reason are broke up and the wedding is off.

Bad luck

Leave a comment:

• snal
    replied
    Or!...join here...and place a "wanted" ad....
    http://carolinashootersforum.com/index.php

Leave a comment:

• snal
    replied
    Try here....
    http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/trading-post-sale-trade/

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    You and everyone else....lol....good luck w/that...;)

Leave a comment:

• The One
    started a topic Wanted Springfield xd

Wanted Springfield xd

Springfield XD .45 in Green and matte black
Working...
X