Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remington 700 SPS tactical 223, and Steyr M-40

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Remington 700 SPS tactical 223, and Steyr M-40

    I have a Remington .223 SPS with the folowing mods...
    remington 700 .223 tactical sps with
    a jard benchrest trigger, and 8 round extended box
    mag, an adjustable comb, cheekweld bag, a yhm vortex
    flash hider, heavy 20" barrel, hogue overmolded rubber
    stock, bipod, sling, Burris extreme 15 moa base,
    burris extreme tactical rings, and a leupold 4.5X14
    mil-dot "tactical" scope
    Pictures available upon request
    I also have a Steyr M40 pistol with a nice trigger job..(I'm a gunsmith)

    I want to trade both of them for an AR, and an AK. It has to be a REALLY good AR to include the Leupold, or have an eotech or comparable sight..eg..trijicon.


    BTW...the cat is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fawkinscratch; 02-09-2009, 08:40 AM. Reason: Posting pictures

  • #2
    VERY nice! Wish I had the scratch!
    Will you assist with a ?? about Ivers Johnson firearms?
    I have a 12GA. "Knox-All" I know nothing about. ??

    Thanks!
    FEAR is temporary, REGRET lasts a lifetime! BE SAFE! BE PREPARED! :D

    Comment


    • #3
      how muuch for the pistol i have a steyr 260 like it so far
      the pack that plays together stays together

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ReverendMysticfogg View Post
        VERY nice! Wish I had the scratch!
        Will you assist with a ?? about Ivers Johnson firearms?
        I have a 12GA. "Knox-All" I know nothing about. ??

        Thanks!
        I can't tell you what to do according to the rules, but I can tell you what the problem might be stemming from and to take it to a competant gunsmith.
        So what's the issue?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by prkchp76 View Post
          how muuch for the pistol i have a steyr 260 like it so far
          Sorry, not for sale. If I can't get what I'm looking for in barter only, I will keep it.
          It is a nice pistol, and the trianle sights work awesome. I was a skeptic at first until I started draw-n-shoot reaction drills. Very fast target aquisition.

          Comment


          • #6
            My bad, your good direction

            Originally posted by Fawkinscratch View Post
            I can't tell you what to do according to the rules, but I can tell you what the problem might be stemming from and to take it to a competant gunsmith.
            So what's the issue?
            Oh, sorry! Was not lookin at breaking rules. Was looking for any info. about this model as I cant find anything on-line in google search. She works fine, just wanting history of the "Knox-All".

            Thanks for your assist tho.!:D
            FEAR is temporary, REGRET lasts a lifetime! BE SAFE! BE PREPARED! :D

            Comment


            • #7
              Hmmm, I don't know much about the history, most hammerless double barrels are alot alike. But you may want to try Cornell publications, I know they have a lot on their revolvers, but maybe they throw the knox all in there as well.
              Here is the link.

              http://www.cornellpubs.com/Templates...20Vorisek.html

              Comment


              • #8
                Outstanding! Recieved & understood, will check out the site.
                Thank you VERY much for your assist, this is not an easy one to research.
                Your guidance and direction on this as well as other helpful tips show commitment to this site, members and mission.
                :cool:

                Carry on! ((((B))))
                Originally posted by Fawkinscratch View Post
                Hmmm, I don't know much about the history, most hammerless double barrels are alot alike. But you may want to try Cornell publications, I know they have a lot on their revolvers, but maybe they throw the knox all in there as well.
                Here is the link.

                http://www.cornellpubs.com/Templates...20Vorisek.html
                FEAR is temporary, REGRET lasts a lifetime! BE SAFE! BE PREPARED! :D

                Comment

                Working...
                X