AR Barrel trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR Barrel trade

I'm looking for a 10 1/2 inch AR barrel with 1/7 twist. I have a 20 inch AR barrel (Govt profile) in 1/7 twist chrome lined. Have other items I can trade for any AR15 parts you may be looking to trade.

Dale
    Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Don't the shorty barrels require a Federal stamp?

I shot one in a police training school and the muzzle flash and blast was awful.

Comment

Barrels under 16" are legal on pistol configured AR's or on registered SBR's. I have already built this gun in 5.56 and now building one in 300BLK. I use a suppressor on both.
      Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

You can find them on line along with the needed permit to buy one before you can order it. Yes a 10 1/2" barrel is going to cost you a pretty penny!!!!!

Comment

RICH, I just bought a good barrel (10 1/2 inch - 1 to 7 twist, 4160 stainless) for $79 plus shipping. What permit are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
          X