New Food source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Food source

Hey guys i just found a food source i think works great for out in survival situations. Its in powder form all you have to do is add water to it and your good to go. Its in a shake mix so you can drink it easily with little effort and it lasts for several years if needed. each canister makes 30 meals or they have individual packets. check it out and let me know what you think. goherbalife.com/andyscherbarth look for the instant formula 1 i have already ordered several just to be safe.
    yes
    50.00%
    no
    0.00%
    maybe
    50.00%

Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Hey guys ....
    Hey andybob .... this makes for a really poor intro bro. Advertising such as this is adamantly discouraged .... it's written somewhere in the rules .... I can't find them but I know they're there.

We're gonna relocate this thread.

O.W.
    Things are seldom what they seem.

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
      Hey andybob .... this makes for a really poor intro bro. Advertising such as this is adamantly discouraged .... it's written somewhere in the rules .... I can't find them but I know they're there.

We're gonna relocate this thread.

O.W.
      I agree OW this is not a good thing to do .
      Robert W
      Democracy Will Cease To Exist When You Take Away From Those Who Are Willing To Work And Give to Those Who Are Not.-Thomas Jefferson

Comment

O.W. how about a new forum called stuff we recommend, but can it be locked so that you can only post on it after you are a member for a certain period of time, or a certain level???

Then in HUGE letters somewhere we explain this, and if anyone doesnt follow it, their post is deleted immediatly.

I am not against new people, I have only been on the site for a few months myself, but I am over self serving advertising. (Not saying that is what this thread is, but if it looks like a duck....)

Oh, BTW, I am writing a book and I want you all to have input in it, (and eventually buy it) Just kidding.....
        "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by myakka62 View Post
          O.W. how about a new forum called stuff we recommend, but can it be locked so that you can only post on it after you are a member for a certain period of time, or a certain level???

Then in HUGE letters somewhere we explain this, and if anyone doesnt follow it, their post is deleted immediatly.

I am not against new people, I have only been on the site for a few months myself, but I am over self serving advertising. (Not saying that is what this thread is, but if it looks like a duck....)

Oh, BTW, I am writing a book and I want you all to have input in it, (and eventually buy it) Just kidding.....
          I think it is ok to post this kind of thing on this forum but in the for sale section not here and be honest about it and say up front that you are selling this to make money not "Hay look what I found !"
          Robert W
          Democracy Will Cease To Exist When You Take Away From Those Who Are Willing To Work And Give to Those Who Are Not.-Thomas Jefferson

Comment

;-) I'm sort-a impulsive. You're probably being more fair.
            "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

This isn't my call brother. While it is seemingly harmless it is in poor taste. Diesel has advertisers supporting our site so we can maintain our presence. Competition is good and it helps to keep folks honest but for a first post .... can't be.

Had Diesel beat me to it .... he'd have deleted the thread and said something .... unpleasant.

We've had this conversation .... a member who has an established rep and with the admin's blessing would likely be accommodated.

O.W.

Comment

So you're saying my book is a go? How many copies can I put you down for?

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

I'll take one, thanks.

On a serious note though .... as long as the proper credit / citations are acknowledged I think a comprehensive collection is a great idea as long as the folks providing the info are on board.

We have a treasure trove of info here and it's apparent by some of the repetitive topics that either the search feature isn't returning the desired results or folks aren't using it. A number of contributors have moved on and I like to see their older, related threads revived occasionally.

O.W.
                  Last edited by Oscar Wilde; 04-16-2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Just wondering did any of you participate in this mock poll? This is the third post I've seen today that broke the rules, why are they still visible?

Comment

I'll buy your if you'll buy mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X