Guard Dogs ( American Bulldog)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guard Dogs ( American Bulldog)

I raise American Bulldogs and have 2 litter going to be born in the next month. These are great family dogs but make perfect guard dogs as well with little training. With actual training they are impressive but they do well on their own. Most people will look at them and walk away and the ones that do not will wish they had. Now these are NOT people aggressive dogs they only attack if attacked or to defend there propery and family. If someone is honest they have nothing to worry about. Feel free to IM me and also view my album. Bulldogs have been around for centuries and are the actual forfather of English Bulldogs. They took a bulldog and bred it to a pug to get the english. When they came to America they needed a new name so were call American Bulldogs. They are related to Mastiffs and St Bernards and danes but not to Pit Bulls. They do well in the city or country. I will not sell to anyone in A apartment. Full contract,guarantee,and papers. These are show quality with some of the best bloodlines so you can be assured to get a quality dog and not a piece of crap called a bulldog but looks like a lab. yuck.

Puppies will be here in a few weeks. Visit us at WWW.HOOSIERBULLYKENNELS.COM

Comment

I had an American Bull dog that I saved from a Shelter. That was the best dog I had ever had. Unfortunately he was stolen out of my back yard one day. I've always wanted another one. I'd be very interested if you still have these. I will also send you an email. I'm now excited!

Comment

what is the cost for the pups and are you expecting there to be any of the blue brindle/white. Who is the stud/lady? I'd like a blue brindle and white or a brindle/ white male if available. Thanks. you can inbox me if you'd like to stay private
        Failing to plan is essentially planning to fail.

Once more into the fray
        To the last good fight I'll ever know
        Live and die on this day
        Live and die on this day
        from "The Grey"

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbrooks View Post
          what is the cost for the pups and are you expecting there to be any of the blue brindle/white. Who is the stud/lady? I'd like a blue brindle and white or a brindle/ white male if available. Thanks. you can inbox me if you'd like to stay private
          i didnt look at the breedings page thought i covered them all. Rose produces some beautiful pups, would definately consider one from her line, let me know on the price. Im in central ky so i might be close enuff, im only about 3.5 hrs away, for a quick and easy transport. Will discuss more
          Failing to plan is essentially planning to fail.

Once more into the fray
          To the last good fight I'll ever know
          Live and die on this day
          Live and die on this day
          from "The Grey"

Comment

Working...
          X