cleaning out the attic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning out the attic!

o.k. guys i'm moving out of the city. finally! & i am going through things that i don't need. these items are for sale or trade. not all items are in the photo. so if somthing is listed but not seen i'll photo & forward on request. items are,multicam backpack converts to a duffle bag mfg. by bug out gear. u.s. army asault pack in woodland. u.s. army mollie load bearing vest in woodland cammo. blackhawk mollie strike 2 load bearing vest in o.d. green. multicam u.s. issue ifak with contents. a.c.u. digital ifak without contents. tactical taylor utility pouch o.d. green. voodoo tactical utility pouch o.d. green. u.s. issue mollie butt pack a.c.u. digital. specter gear single a.r./a.k. mag pouch coyote tan. double a.r. only mag pouch woodland. ats tactical triple .308 mag pouch works for a.k. mags too in multicam. ats tactical admin pouch coyote tan. romainian a.k. sling. 5.11 v-tac single point sling new in package. 2 o.d. green first aid pouches 1 mollie 1 alice clip. o.d. green utiliti pouch alice clip. p.m. 2 discuss sale,trades.Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	190677Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	190677

I like the cast iron dutch oven and that pack in the top left.
    What size is the vest on the right?
    I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money... YOU CAN KEEP THE "CHANGE"!

Comment

the vest on the right is the blackhawk the tag has 66 thats all it says it is adjustable. just so every one knows the dutch oven i'm keepin!

Comment

How much is the pack on the top left worth?
        I've got a pack I'm wanting to get rid of. Looking for something smaller like that.
        I got a MOLLE II standard pack with the sleep system I'm looking to get rid of.
        I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money... YOU CAN KEEP THE "CHANGE"!

Comment

well the multicam on top left i paid 130.00$ for. i've got in mind about 100.00$ plus a little for shipping. but if ya wanna make an offer i'll listen. shipping is gonna run about 25.00$ allthough i'm not on the market for a pack what ya got to trade?

Comment

Working...
          X