High End Survival Prop Northern NM off grid ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High End Survival Prop Northern NM off grid ready

I own a high end 43 acre property with 4 wells, ~6kW of solar, fresh water stream, strong-flowing acequia, and backs up to national forest on 2 sides. Generally enjoys natural defense/privacy/shelter due to topography, high ground, and geography. 5 houses and a finished barn with 3 beds, kitchen, 2 baths. Property can house multiple families....essentially a small community. There's just under 10 irrigable acres which receive water from an irrigation ditch which serves this property first (out of 3 total). Before being renamed "Moonglades Ranch", it was called La Cienagita ("the Little Swamp")....which I assure you is a good thing. Weather is fairly mild but at 7000 ft elevation, winter highs tend to be between 25-45. My wife and I are selling because we're shifting our preparations closer to where we live full time (this is a 20 hour drive from us). Appreciate this is out of many folks' budget and most of us are looking for raw land to mold into a survival property....but anyone who has the means to get a head start and a bit of luxury, take a look:

https://www.jarredconley.com/feature...ones_nm_87516/

Moonglades.net

Click image for larger version

Name:	North ridge.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	2.96 MB
ID:	219540
Working...
X